New member, waiting for the 2015 WRX - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on New member, waiting for the 2015 WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Welcome!...

Welcome!
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome! Had a fiji blue si. Obviously got a 14WRX because I really don't like the new 15 model.

Quote Originally Posted by vegasbloom View Post
    Welcome! Had a fiji blue si. Obviously got a 14WRX because I really don't like the new 15 model.
    I agree 100% and people can flame me all they want. I waited to see what the 2015 looked like before I did anything. Subaru made the 2015 wrx with a great drivetrain, interior, and improved suspension but failed on everything you have to look at from the outside. Plus no hatch. Forget that...

Quote Originally Posted by LENSPEC View Post
    I agree 100% and people can flame me all they want. I waited to see what the 2015 looked like before I did anything. Subaru made the 2015 wrx with a great drivetrain, interior, and improved suspension but failed on everything you have to look at from the outside. Plus no hatch. Forget that...
    When Subaru killed off the hatchback it really affected my decision to buy now vs wait. I really wanted a hatchback. But I don't blame folks for waiting on the 2015 at all. Especially if you don't want the hatchback.

Damn I'm starting to see a trend here. I think it's like some Honda owners have been unplugged from the Matrix...lmao

I Support ClubWRX
    Damn I'm starting to see a trend here. I think it's like some Honda owners have been unplugged from the Matrix...lmao
    That's been happening for years lol

Many members here came from Honda/Acura. I myself had 2 Preludes and an Integra before getting my WRX. The move to Subaru from Honda just seems logical to me.
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

Quote Originally Posted by michaelwfox View Post
    That's been happening for years lol

Many members here came from Honda/Acura. I myself had 2 Preludes and an Integra before getting my WRX. The move to Subaru from Honda just seems logical to me.
    Yeah it makes sense. My last three were a 2007 Civic EX, a 2011 CRZ EX, and a 2011 Civic Si

I don't disrespect people who side over the new WRX models. It is just personally the presence the new WRX gives seems gone. For example if you take the hood scoop off the 15 WRX it looks like any other car. If you take the hood scoop off the 14 and lower it still has that boxy and aggressive look that is unique. That is just my two cents of what I think.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12