02 WRX INJECTORS
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 02 WRX INJECTORS within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone, i have a 2002 WRX i am looking to get more power for my car. Currently i have ...

02 WRX INJECTORS

Hey everyone, i have a 2002 WRX i am looking to get more power for my car. Currently i have the Cobb AP with a full TBE and a catless up-pipe, also a high performance clutch with coilovers. I have a full CAI but it is not installed. I found a good deal on some 815cc modded injectors and fuel pump, said it went throught the flow test and everything went well. My question is should i do the injectors or is it to much for the stock turbo? Also what else should i look at doing other then a upgraded tmic or fmic and a bigger turbo. I was looking at cross pipes and/or headers.

BTW, i will be getting a pro tune on the side of all of this.

let me know what you think, i am kind of a newbie at all of this.
    Last edited by KINGER64; 12-27-2013 at 01:53 PM. Reason: correct grammer

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

even with a stock turbo, you should eliminate the bottlenecking that stock components impose. Thats the UP and DP, fuel system (injector and fuel pump), intercooler, boost controller, and bpv (bpv is dependent on how much boost you will be pushing). Dont worry about the injectors being too large. Better for later down the road when you want a turbo swap. I have 1000cc injectors on my stock 2011 wrx VF52 turbo. If you are getting protuned find a CREDIBLE tuner ASAP. talk to them and see what they recommend and like to work with. Thats what i did and it payed off. I made the dependable power i wanted with minimal parts to save money. Let me know if you have any other questions, i will be glad to help where i can. honestly E85 is the way to go. look into it.

Thank you I will, I just am making sure I have all the info before I get to deep haha. I live in east Idaho and a guy here is really amazing all of the Subaru enthusiasts go to him. I'll let you know how everything goes. I decided to go with the EWG and have him tune for that as of right now and see what all I need after that.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.