New here. My first post ( pics of my new 2013 sti )
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on New here. My first post ( pics of my new 2013 sti ) within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Got my 2013 wrx sti. All stock for now. Soon ill be asking you guys for some questions. BTW, this ...

New here. My first post ( pics of my new 2013 sti )

Got my 2013 wrx sti. All stock for now. Soon ill be asking you guys for some questions.

BTW, this is my first post.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome not many members in the Philippines
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

Tnx. Got some friends here in my city with wrx and sti's. There is a Subaru dealer here which opened last year or 2 years ago. Anyway. Back to being a noob (and yes I was once a Honda freak ) lol

I Support ClubWRX
    Did you get any other options on the car? I wish we had the headlight washer and rear fog light.
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

I guess it came with all the sti goodies. the rear fog lamp and headlight washer, etc. These units came shipped direct from the Japanese plant ( with the japan model as basis for PH market). All you can add (option ) is the bronze wheels if you want those.

I can try and get the rear fog lamps from the dealer if you want. Ill just ask how much those costs.

I Support ClubWRX
    no worries some places sell the rear fog for around 200$ US. Im going to try and come up with my own idea for it. Need to get another the rear plastic grill piece to mess around with.

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

Sweet! The never ending build ( I just got started. lol ).
    Bone stock! for now...

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to Club. I'm not but my wife is from the Philippines. We were up very late last night celebrating Nochebuena with her family.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Nice to know! Say mabuhay to her from me! Did they have lechon (roast pig) on the table? Merry Christmas TheJ.
    Bone stock! for now...

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome

Love that color!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KHP
    Welcome! I was born in Manila so it's nice to see someone from PI. Nice car BTW!

Just a question from the more knowledgable members here. The JDM model uses EJ207 engine with equal length headers correct?
    2011 WRX Limited Spark Silver (5 Door)

Congrats, she looks beautiful! Philippines, huh? I'm actually half Philipino myself. What are your plans for her? Or you're still trying to take it all in? I swear, since I bought my subie no car feels the same lol.

Quote Originally Posted by KHP View Post
    Welcome! I was born in Manila so it's nice to see someone from PI. Nice car BTW!

Just a question from the more knowledgable members here. The JDM model uses EJ207 engine with equal length headers correct?

Tnx khp, The export model got the ej25 which came with mine. The Japanese market has the ej207 I believe.
    Bone stock! for now...

Quote Originally Posted by ladywankenobi View Post
    Congrats, she looks beautiful! Philippines, huh? I'm actually half Philipino myself. What are your plans for her? Or you're still trying to take it all in? I swear, since I bought my subie no car feels the same lol.
    Tnx, am mixed race as well (Spanish-Chinese-portugese), as there is almost no full blooded Filipino left I think... lol ). Was planning on having the basic bolt ons first (typhoon intake, up pipe and downpipes by xsturbo, grimmspeed or invidia whichever is best and on the right budget and an exhaust). Then work my way up to engine management (plan to use aem-ems for ecu rather than reflash so I can use a map and disable the maf), injecotrs, bov, up the boost. clutch, target boost is on the 20ish range... etc..

At the moment, im still figuring out what parts and brands im gona use, been reading the forums a lot which really helps out. Its like a major culture shock from years of being stuck with Honda then a quick shift to Subaru. lol
    Last edited by silver_sti; 12-26-2013 at 01:37 AM.
    Bone stock! for now...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast