2014 SWP Sedan!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2014 SWP Sedan! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys! I'm pretty new to this forum but not forums in general. I just traded in my 03 Acura ...

2014 SWP Sedan!

Hey guys! I'm pretty new to this forum but not forums in general. I just traded in my 03 Acura RSX, which was my first car that I have had since I was 15 and a half, to finally get a WRX. I got it brand new with about 7 miles on it last Friday and have been in love since. I can already feel the mod bug coming on after looking around on here at some of the stuff you guys have done to your cars.

All I have is crappy cell phone pics for now.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome

I also have SWP I love the way it looks.
    Congratulations and welcome

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Nice. I too had an RSX as a first car...of my own.

SWP. Ugh. Wanna Trade?
    Should've kept the RSX. I want one to tinker with next year.

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk.

I Support ClubWRX
    Looking good. Welcome.
    -Noah

2009 Spark Silver Metallic Sedan - Stage 2+

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Help Me with My Build Thread : http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-sedan.html

Thanks guys! I definitely loved owning the RSX but it was nearing 180,000+ miles and giving me all kinds of little problems, to the point where it just made more sense to go out and get a new car that I really wanted. Plus finding one in SWP was pretty hard to turn down.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.