So I just picked up an Obsidian Black 2007 WRX TR. I've been wanting this since it came out and finally picked one up. I've had it for a little over a month now and have been working on it since.
So far I have:
- upgraded to Stage 2 (Divorced Invidia catted down pipe, Turbo XS up pipe, Borla Hush exhaust, Cobb Accessport 2 tuned)
- kart boy SS with new bushings
- front lip
- reupholstered the car with a Katzkins leather kit. Took about 11-12 hours with my dad to help. Also added heated seats
- tinted windows and smoked all the lights
- App radio 2 (upgrading to 3)
- Soon to be installed- 18x9.75 flat black wheels BC Coilovers. Perrin anti sway bars and end links. Vortex generator, STI Limited rear spoiler lip. Side skirts , rear diffuser and lip. I have an amazing sound system I'm about to install next week can't wait. My cousin builds for Audio competitions and he is hooking me up.
I'm still trying to figure out what I should do next. No turbo swaps or anything at least for a long while. I want to enjoy it and have it be as reliable as possible. It's my DD. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.