Hey there guys!
Name is Scott. I’m 27. I make websites for a living. I live in San Diego, CA. Just bought a new 2014 WRX Premium. Got it in Rally blue. Has been my dream car since I was 16. I finally doing well enough to spend some money on the finer things in life, and the Subaru lifestyle seemed to fit me quite nicely.
I snowboard, dirt bike, mt bike (soon), skateboard, Alterskate, dirt bike, jet ski surf, fish, kayak, jet ski and do lots of boat stuff.
I also have a 1999 Yukon that I use as my ‘tow-rig’ for boats, jet skis, dirt bikes, trailers, etc. Will be posting up lots of pics of trips and all the toys.
I traded in my 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi 4x4. LOVED that jeep but was time to downsize a little. Had 420 HP and I loved every bit of it. Always have had the need for speed.
Looking forward to getting some mods done to her… him… it… haven’t got a name yet so not sure what ’it’ is. But it will come to me.
Already have a good list broken up into ‘stages’. Sure everyone has these lists going on so let me know if I’m doing this right. Here’s what I have ordered or about to order so far:
- Tint - 5% all around, 30% in front. Windshield strip
- Floor mats
- Trunk cover
- Roof racks
- Snowboard mounts
- Fog light yellow overlays
- Brighter fog light bulbs (don’t know which ones yet??)
- Plate cover (rear)
- Front plate needs something
- LED strip lights in front footwells. I like the STI LED kit it came with, but I want even more. Got 2 red 12” LED strips ordered. May even put them on a dimmer
- Gille Pin Red Stripe JDM
- Valentine One Radar Detector
- Visor mout for radar
- Red Hella horn kit (with harness and bracket)
- Reddit WRX sticker 4” (ordered, and its awesome)
- Cup holder iPhone mount
- LED interior light kit
- Silicone rubber remote cover, red. (stoopid but I’m stoked for it)
Yeah the list can go on and on with performance mods, but for now she is just fast enough. I have the STI short shifter though, so thats rad. I would like it to sound a little better though? Maybe do the SPT exhaust? I need to look into that so any suggestions would be cool.
What else… I have the 80k mile 6 year warranty. Going to keep her for a long time. I am up for engine mods, BOV, intake, exhaust, Boost gauge, turbo timer, etc… just don’t want to void my warranty.
SUPER excited to be part of the WRX club. Will be posting lots of pics and update progress throughout our journey together!