New Member, looking at new WRX's for the first time

This is a discussion on New Member, looking at new WRX's for the first time within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi Everyone! Glad to drop a note to all of you. I've been a Subaru fan for a long time, ...

New Member, looking at new WRX's for the first time

Hi Everyone!
    Glad to drop a note to all of you. I've been a Subaru fan for a long time, having owned 2 different Outback Wagons, and unsuccessfully trying to get my wife to buy herself a Legacy.
    I looked at a 2009 STI in 2011, but didn't buy it and instead ended up with a 335i with Cobb tune. It's pretty awesome, but I miss having an all-wheel drive Subaru.
    I love sporty cars, having owned a Mustang GT, 540i and S4 in the past in addition to the aforementioned Subaru's, as well as driving a Celica GT when I was much younger.

I've been thinking about a WRX for a few years, and with my dd getting close to 100K, I think this is the right time. I always felt the current WRX was just a bit too small, and now with 3 kids, it is too small for all 3. However, the 2015 looks like it is a bit bigger, and I can at least take 2 of them in there, as we have a minivan for our bigger family trips already.

I hope to spend some time here reading and learning about the upcoming wrx/STi versions, and most likely picking one up sometime next year, unless something awesome (deal-wise) comes by with something already on the market.

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

welcome =]

hope you do learn more from these advanced subie owners.. its a great community.. I, myself have plenty to learn..

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    The new legacies look good imo. Not a turbo sports car but still awd with big subaru fender flares. Could be an option.

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome! You'll be learning right alongside us with information about the next generation.
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

i cant really find anything on the new sti .... every time i look i cant find anything except for the new wrx

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by CHRISesBUENO View Post
    i cant really find anything on the new sti .... every time i look i cant find anything except for the new wrx
    That is because as of now they have only announced the WRX. At this point the STi is still hush.