New Member, looking at new WRX's for the first time
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New Member, looking at new WRX's for the first time within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi Everyone! Glad to drop a note to all of you. I've been a Subaru fan for a long time, ...

New Member, looking at new WRX's for the first time

Hi Everyone!
    Glad to drop a note to all of you. I've been a Subaru fan for a long time, having owned 2 different Outback Wagons, and unsuccessfully trying to get my wife to buy herself a Legacy.
    I looked at a 2009 STI in 2011, but didn't buy it and instead ended up with a 335i with Cobb tune. It's pretty awesome, but I miss having an all-wheel drive Subaru.
    I love sporty cars, having owned a Mustang GT, 540i and S4 in the past in addition to the aforementioned Subaru's, as well as driving a Celica GT when I was much younger.

I've been thinking about a WRX for a few years, and with my dd getting close to 100K, I think this is the right time. I always felt the current WRX was just a bit too small, and now with 3 kids, it is too small for all 3. However, the 2015 looks like it is a bit bigger, and I can at least take 2 of them in there, as we have a minivan for our bigger family trips already.

I hope to spend some time here reading and learning about the upcoming wrx/STi versions, and most likely picking one up sometime next year, unless something awesome (deal-wise) comes by with something already on the market.

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

welcome =]

hope you do learn more from these advanced subie owners.. its a great community.. I, myself have plenty to learn..

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    The new legacies look good imo. Not a turbo sports car but still awd with big subaru fender flares. Could be an option.

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome! You'll be learning right alongside us with information about the next generation.
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

i cant really find anything on the new sti .... every time i look i cant find anything except for the new wrx

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by CHRISesBUENO View Post
    i cant really find anything on the new sti .... every time i look i cant find anything except for the new wrx
    That is because as of now they have only announced the WRX. At this point the STi is still hush.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.