stilletto's '11 WRX Sedan - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on stilletto's '11 WRX Sedan within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Welcome! I'm from Chicago as well, I have seen you post on jdmchicago a couple times. I just bought a ...

Welcome! I'm from Chicago as well, I have seen you post on jdmchicago a couple times. I just bought a cobb sf intake as well, I'm debating if I should wait until after winter to put it on, I already have an accessport though so I may just install it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Scoob1318 View Post
    Welcome! I'm from Chicago as well, I have seen you post on jdmchicago a couple times. I just bought a cobb sf intake as well, I'm debating if I should wait until after winter to put it on, I already have an accessport though so I may just install it.
    Awesome! I'm gonna order my AccessPort around Christmas time in hopes that RSD has some sort of sale. Should be Stage 2 by Spring.
    Where you live around? I'm in Old Irving.

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk.

I live in Elk Grove village. Just a few minutes away from Woodfield mall

Ordered an Eibach Front and Rear Sway Bar Kit. Stoked.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

So I'm getting married in May, and since I sold my DSM and bought an engagement ring, my future wife says I can dip into whatever we rake in from friends and family. That's all cool, but what really surprised me today is she wants my WRX. Would be pretty cool to keep it in the family, and I wouldn't take a hit on a trade, if I were to. Possibility of the next gen STI sitting in our garage just got a bit greater.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by stilletto View Post
    So I'm getting married in May, and since I sold my DSM and bought an engagement ring, my future wife says I can dip into whatever we rake in from friends and family. That's all cool, but what really surprised me today is she wants my WRX. Would be pretty cool to keep it in the family, and I wouldn't take a hit on a trade, if I were to. Possibility of the next gen STI sitting in our garage just got a bit greater.

Sounds like you definitely found a keeper ...
    -Noah

2009 Spark Silver Metallic Sedan - Stage 2+

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Help Me with My Build Thread : http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-sedan.html

Quote Originally Posted by wrx650 View Post
    Sounds like you definitely found a keeper ...
    Yeahs. I think she appreciates the fact I'm not some party animal anymore. The only thing I do besides work is tinker with my cars.

Yeahs. I think she appreciates the fact I'm not some party animal anymore. The only thing I do besides work is tinker with my cars.

I'm in the same boat. My GF wants my WRX as well and said she will gladly support an STI as a replacement (or an M3...or maybe even the new Mustang when it's released...)

She said when I get her a ring (few months away now) that she will gladly purchase me an engagement exhaust
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    I'm in the same boat. My GF wants my WRX as well and said she will gladly support an STI as a replacement (or an M3...or maybe even the new Mustang when it's released...)

She said when I get her a ring (few months away now) that she will gladly purchase me an engagement exhaust
    That's so awesome. Congrats in advance!

I wish I got an engagement exhaust when I proposed haha I'm getting married this May as well, that why the car is still basically stock since my savings are going toward the wedding funds

As of last night, the plan for next year is to work on selling her 2013 Chevy Sonic Sedan, which she currently owes ~$12k on and bring down the balance on my Sedan, which I own ~$25k on. Yeah, it's a lot, but by the end of next year, it'll be below $19k, even lower since I'll be throwing extra monies at it.

When possible, she'll take over the WRX and I'll star looking for an Evo X. Best of both worlds.

I'll still be going Stage 2 this Spring though. Haha.

I'll still be going Stage 2 this Spring though. Haha.

I went Stage 2 this summer and boy what a huge difference that made the stock down pipe is god awful with the stupid IWG block off.
    2012 DGM WRX - Stage Two 93 - Stink Eye Mob #908
    The Epic Life of Emily the WRX

Sounds like a lot of us are in the same boat, lol. I'm getting married in July, so all funds have been going towards the wedding, i've been trying to sneak a few goodies in for myself though. I too will be stage 2 in the spring, haha. gotta love tax season.

Quick Update.

Sold EVERYTHING I've accumulated. Ended up making money in the end. Sweet.

Purchased and Installed a Greddy Evo 3 Exhaust. Sounds AWESOME!

Cobb SF Intake and AccessPort arrived in the mail today. Invidia Catted Downpipe should be here soon enough.

Plan on having Six Star Motorsports Street Tune the car for now. Heard nothing but good things.

Currently have three friends fighting over who gets dibs on my car if my soon to be Wife changes her mind. I'm SUPER curious to see how the New WRX Six Speed holds up to power. If it ends up being better than the current Five Speed, consider me sold.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.