Recent WRX fan coming from a Scion tC! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Recent WRX fan coming from a Scion tC! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by vermonster Welcome Justin. I too had an eye on Scion tC before obtaining my WRX first. I ...

Quote Originally Posted by vermonster View Post
    Welcome Justin. I too had an eye on Scion tC before obtaining my WRX first. I would put Honda/Acura, Toyota/Lexus/Scion and Subaru all in the same category of quality, with Nissan a close trail if not a tie.

Nihon no kuruma wa saiko desu yo nee! (Japanese cars are the best!)
    Oh for sure, Japanese cars are the best.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Justanothername View Post
    Ahh ok. Wow..you guys are alot nicer then the people at the tC forum I was at lol
    Just dont ask questions that can be easily found by searching or are in a sticky and you will be perfectly fine! enjoy your stay here!
    ~2004 Subaru Wrx - Stage 2
    ~2013 Honda Civic

-I know a lot about cars, man. I can look at any car's headlights and tell you exactly which way it's coming.
    -Nobody remembers the guy who finished second but the guy who finished second.
    -Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that’s what gets you.

Before my 13 WRX I currently drive and the FR-S I had for 7 months, I owned a 2007 TC M/T for 6 years. 160hp/160tq 2900lbs. No speed demon, not even considerably quick, but it was a fantastic car. Cost me less than any Honda Civic with more cargo space due to the hatch back. It was probably my favorite car before my WRX.

Quote Originally Posted by Justanothername View Post
    Now will the wrx "throw me back into the seat" when I floor it?
    My boss finally stopped saying "My Tesla really throws you back into your seat" after I launched my Stage 1, 2.0 liter WRX.

But from a roll the it's aight =)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12