New to CLUB WRX

This is a discussion on New to CLUB WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; What's Up members? I'm happy to be a part of Club Wrx. I currently have a 2013 & 2014 WRX ...

New to CLUB WRX

What's Up members?

I'm happy to be a part of Club Wrx. I currently have a 2013 & 2014 WRX sedan. Why have two? No one is not a track car. That would be amazing but that is not the case. I bought My 2013 from Subaru of Smithtown in Long Island and it was a good experience. I love my car and I keep it in Brooklyn, NY where I live. I have an outdoor locked storage yard to keep my car safe. Well the one night I was lazy and parked my car in front of my apartment I woke up to it not where I left it. Yes my car was stolen. The police where no help at all and it's amazing how much time it takes to deal with a stolen car. 3 trips to the DMV and countless hours dealing with Geico. A week after it was stolen I figured I would never see the car again so I called my dealer and put a deposit down on the same car just 2014. Once the car was stolen for 30 days then Geico files the paperwork and shortly after you will get a check for your stolen car. Day 28 I decided that I would pick up my new car because the chances of my car showing up where slim to none. I figured it would have been parted out or halfway to south American in a shipping container by Now. Well go figure they found my car in the Bronx parked on the side if the street on day 29 1/2. I told the detective you got to be ****ing kidding me. Apparently they had found the car week earlier and were sitting on it hoping to catch someone coming back to it. At day 29 1/2 they decided to let me know so it wouldn't go to an insurance claim.The thieves had ripped out my aftermarket navigation system and took the car for a 300 mile joyride. When i went to go see the car it only had a few scratches on it which I had professionally painted and looks amazing. So yes bought two new cars this year and I am looking to sell one of them which I will post shortly on this forum. Getting your car stolen really sucks so for all you people on this forum please protect yourself because it is a ****ty feeling. My car was stolen on September 18th and I am still dealing with it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5066.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Wow...
    Last edited by wreckingball man; 11-25-2013 at 02:22 PM.

That is a tough story. Hope you pull out on top. glws
    2014 Dgm Wrx Hatch
    17x8 Enkei RPF1 - Namless CBE - Rally Armor Flaps
    Stink-Eye Mob #978

I Support ClubWRX
    Wow. That is a major bummer. Hopefully it all works out.
    -Noah

2009 Spark Silver Metallic Sedan - Stage 2+

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Help Me with My Build Thread : http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-sedan.html