New to CLUB WRX
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New to CLUB WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; What's Up members? I'm happy to be a part of Club Wrx. I currently have a 2013 & 2014 WRX ...

New to CLUB WRX

What's Up members?

I'm happy to be a part of Club Wrx. I currently have a 2013 & 2014 WRX sedan. Why have two? No one is not a track car. That would be amazing but that is not the case. I bought My 2013 from Subaru of Smithtown in Long Island and it was a good experience. I love my car and I keep it in Brooklyn, NY where I live. I have an outdoor locked storage yard to keep my car safe. Well the one night I was lazy and parked my car in front of my apartment I woke up to it not where I left it. Yes my car was stolen. The police where no help at all and it's amazing how much time it takes to deal with a stolen car. 3 trips to the DMV and countless hours dealing with Geico. A week after it was stolen I figured I would never see the car again so I called my dealer and put a deposit down on the same car just 2014. Once the car was stolen for 30 days then Geico files the paperwork and shortly after you will get a check for your stolen car. Day 28 I decided that I would pick up my new car because the chances of my car showing up where slim to none. I figured it would have been parted out or halfway to south American in a shipping container by Now. Well go figure they found my car in the Bronx parked on the side if the street on day 29 1/2. I told the detective you got to be ****ing kidding me. Apparently they had found the car week earlier and were sitting on it hoping to catch someone coming back to it. At day 29 1/2 they decided to let me know so it wouldn't go to an insurance claim.The thieves had ripped out my aftermarket navigation system and took the car for a 300 mile joyride. When i went to go see the car it only had a few scratches on it which I had professionally painted and looks amazing. So yes bought two new cars this year and I am looking to sell one of them which I will post shortly on this forum. Getting your car stolen really sucks so for all you people on this forum please protect yourself because it is a ****ty feeling. My car was stolen on September 18th and I am still dealing with it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5066.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Wow...
    Last edited by wreckingball man; 11-25-2013 at 02:22 PM.

That is a tough story. Hope you pull out on top. glws
    2014 Dgm Wrx Hatch
    17x8 Enkei RPF1 - Namless CBE - Rally Armor Flaps
    Stink-Eye Mob #978

I Support ClubWRX
    Wow. That is a major bummer. Hopefully it all works out.
    -Noah

2009 Spark Silver Metallic Sedan - Stage 2+

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Help Me with My Build Thread : http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-sedan.html

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.