Bay Area CA
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Bay Area CA within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; What's up all.. new here. Im on my second WRX my first one was a WRB 2006 model, which i ...

Cool Bay Area CA

What's up all.. new here. Im on my second WRX my first one was a WRB 2006 model, which i sold for a 2007 350Z now back with Subaru, 2013 Plasma blue pearl WRX. Mother has an Impreza Sport and Dad has a Tribeca B9, keep it in the family. Looking for some kool folks in the area. Wanting to know if there are some Subie meets in the bay area, I spend alot of time in San Jose. If there are currently no meets who is down to start one?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome!

Welcome! Don't forget to post up in the South Western States
    We have a meet thread going for Bay area but there has been little enthusiasm.

Just picked up my 2014 SWP WRX and I'm from Newark, I'd be down for a meet.

kk will do thanx bud.

hell yeah gratz on yer purchase.. i see a good amount of tuners at the khols parking lot next to in n out on fridays, the one next to oakridge mall in san jose. but im thinking having a meet somewhere where its not so mainstream.

Fremont gets packed too, especially by the Pacific Common's In-n-Out, one time there was a giant meet there it basically filled up the entire parking lot full of Nissans, Hondas, Mazdas, Toyotas, and an awesome Forester STi, at least it had the badging and looked pretty sweet.

O Sweet... i never been to that spot... last big meet i went to was the one a few years back at stoneridge mall.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.