2014 WRX hatch? - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on 2014 WRX hatch? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; that looks sweet. wish i could do that but cops here would have a fit....

that looks sweet. wish i could do that but cops here would have a fit.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by THutch View Post
    The marines. And no mos picked yet. And yeah but I find the new models god awful. IMHO. But thank you!

True story I'm in 2 years + and I'm about to lat move to 0331 machine gunner next week
    2012 DGM WRX - Stage Two 93 - Stink Eye Mob #908
    The Epic Life of Emily the WRX

Quote Originally Posted by Ampliified View Post

True story I'm in 2 years + and I'm about to lat move to 0331 machine gunner next week
    So your saying you kinda sit around at other mos's?

Haha well I'm reserve so it's a little different but I was an MP 5811 but I got the green weenie which you will soon be shafted by and forced to change jobs and I chose to ruin my life and go infantry because why not? Choose something you will enjoy don't listen to your recruiters because they have spots to fill for certain MOS so they have their best interests in mind not yours (for the most part)
    2012 DGM WRX - Stage Two 93 - Stink Eye Mob #908
    The Epic Life of Emily the WRX

Quote Originally Posted by Ampliified View Post
    Haha well I'm reserve so it's a little different but I was an MP 5811 but I got the green weenie which you will soon be shafted by and forced to change jobs and I chose to ruin my life and go infantry because why not? Choose something you will enjoy don't listen to your recruiters because they have spots to fill for certain MOS so they have their best interests in mind not yours (for the most part)
    I love this thanks man.

infantry is a hard life style but you love the men you meat in the grunt life best breed of warriors. i never regreted being an 11b1p bunch of motivated guys that just feed off each other gives a great sense going into combat with when you start sucking **** for pennies but keep pushing.

Quote Originally Posted by King Cobra View Post
    infantry is a hard life style but you love the men you meat in the grunt life best breed of warriors. i never regreted being an 11b1p bunch of motivated guys that just feed off each other gives a great sense going into combat with when you start sucking **** for pennies but keep pushing.
    THutch,

Don't listen to this guy above^^^

I don't know how they do things in the Army, but Marines don't "suck **** for pennies".
    We have alot more respect than that. We do it for dollars....lol

Quote Originally Posted by LENSPEC View Post
    THutch,

I don't know how they do things in the Army, but Marines don't "suck **** for pennies".
    Hell yeah... Haha

Quote Originally Posted by LENSPEC View Post
    THutch,

haha you leg :P

well even if you choose to be a pog you will have the respect man but if you go grunt prepare to, "embrace the suck".

For those of you interested in knowing any more info about this I signed an intel contract and I leave for bootcamp on the 24th of this month!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.