New to club WRX

This is a discussion on New to club WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi folk, My name is Roger, just joined up after reading some of the topics and learnt some interesting things. ...

New to club WRX

Hi folk,
    My name is Roger, just joined up after reading some of the topics and learnt some interesting things. A little about me I am qualified as a motor mechanic but do a lot of wood turning & laser engraving on wood when I am not busy running my woodcraft gallery in Tasmania Australia. Currently rebuilding a 1997 WRX Club Spec, unfortunately my daughter the past owner turned it into a repairable write-off after loosing control on a patch of black ice and rearranged the front panels. Have just finished replacing everything behind timing belt covers (this is what first got me looking at Club WRX) and very pleased as it started first go. Have to get panels painted then a simple matter of bolting everything on. Daughter when she owned it was lucky enough to get the licence plate MY WRX. Do have a this stage one ? Can someone tell what actives the boot/ truck light, I cannot find any switch in the boot or on the dash.
    Anyway enough from me for now, hope some can help

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Not sure I can answer your question. But anyway, welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay. Do you have pics of the WRX? I really like those older models.

I'm engaged to my WRX. kedonot1's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome!

Thanks for the welcome, I have photos before it got damaged and a series of pics as I have been repairing it, bad thing is I have no idea how to get them on my IPad so I can post some. But will find a way.
    As asked earlier does anyone know we hat controls the boot light on a sedan