Proud owner of an WRX STi!!! (Pics)

This is a discussion on Proud owner of an WRX STi!!! (Pics) within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone! Finally got the car I've always wanted! Picked up a DGM 2010 WRX STi Hatch with about 13.5k ...

Proud owner of an WRX STi!!! (Pics)

Hey everyone! Finally got the car I've always wanted! Picked up a DGM 2010 WRX STi Hatch with about 13.5k miles on it on Friday. It's a little dirty in the pics; my girlfriend and I took it for a 500 mile drive in the mountains over the weekend, and not all the roads were paved. I've already drove it a ton and I've had a lot of fun with it! I couldn't be happier with it, it's an incredible car.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1464769_10151764616807286_1527773674_n.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	100.3 KB 
ID:	122778Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1454819_10151764617082286_509624838_n.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	97.1 KB 
ID:	122786Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1459988_10151764617277286_714319373_n.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	87.0 KB 
ID:	122794Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1146722_10151764617212286_603812632_n.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	108.9 KB 
ID:	122802

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome!!! Congrats on your purchase, looks great, you will not be dissappointed. Also, there is alot of good information and knowledgable people here. Do your homework before upgrading and enjoy!
    2011 WRB WRX hatchback---Stage 2
    Stink-Eye Mob #301
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ld-thread.html <----Build Thread

Thanks!

/I just realized I put "an WRX STi" in the title, and I can't edit it. It was originally "an STi" but I added WRX to people wouldn't pull the STD joke :P

'an' STi still isn't correct.

Quote Originally Posted by ProZach626 View Post
    I am aware of that since it is an acronym, but "an STi" rolls off better than "a STi" due to the 'ess' sound when you pronounce the letter 's'. Most people don't say 'Subaru Tecnica International' everytime they read 'STi".

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyP View Post
    I am aware of that since it is an acronym, but "an STi" rolls off better than "a STi" due to the 'ess' sound when you pronounce the letter 's'. Most people don't say 'Subaru Tecnica International' everytime they read 'STi".
    Agree on the sound. Some cops just need everything to be right. T's crossed I's dotted...Either way, congrats and welcome!

Wait till you get some better tires!

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyP View Post
    Hey everyone! Finally got the car I've always wanted! Picked up a DGM 2010 WRX STi Hatch with about 13.5k miles on it on Friday. It's a little dirty in the pics; my girlfriend and I took it for a 500 mile drive in the mountains over the weekend, and not all the roads were paved. I've already drove it a ton and I've had a lot of fun with it! I couldn't be happier with it, it's an incredible car.
    ^It's not just Cops that like it that way. It's "driven," not "drove." I suggest another revision, the whole thing is awkwardly worded.

....Now that that's out of the way, Congratulations and Welcome!

-signed

I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats & welcome to the forum.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Quote Originally Posted by 11blackSTi View Post
    Agree on the sound. Some cops just need everything to be right. T's crossed I's dotted...Either way, congrats and welcome!

Wait till you get some better tires!
    Being a cop doesn't have anything to do with using proper English. Everyone certainly makes grammatical errors, but why make them on purpose? That's just dumb.

All that aside, congrats to the OP on his new car purchase. DGM looks great with STi wheels. Tint the windows ASAP and it will look even better. (IMO)

Being a cop doesn't have anything to do with using proper English. Everyone certainly makes grammatical errors, but why make them on purpose? That's just dumb.

All that aside, congrats to the OP on his new car purchase. DGM looks great with STi wheels. Tint the windows ASAP and it will look even better. (IMO)
    Thanks. I definitely want to get a tint. Problem is, I live in PA and the law on window tinting is extremely vague, and there is no clear line defining what is legal and what is not. I'm thinking I want to do somewhere between 15-25% but I'm not sure.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wreckingball man View Post
    ^It's not just Cops that like it that way. It's "driven," not "drove." I suggest another revision, the whole thing is awkwardly worded.

....Now that that's out of the way, Congratulations and Welcome!

-signed

This is a new member welcome thread, if you guys would like to criticize do it elsewhere, or I can start dishing warnings.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Wasn't the OP the one who brought it up?!?!?

I made sure to compliment him on his purchase and comment on his color scheme...

I Support ClubWRX

I made sure to compliment him on his purchase and comment on his color scheme...
    continuing to argue with a moderator?

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Correct. I did bring it up.