Proud owner of a 2014 WRX in Golden, CO! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Proud owner of a 2014 WRX in Golden, CO! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; @Black Gold I did my best to take the pictures this morning when I got to work. First is with ...

@Black Gold I did my best to take the pictures this morning when I got to work. First is with the extension down, second is with it up. It doesn't look like that much of a difference but I find that the armrest is pretty much useless unless I have the extension up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails uploadfromtaptalk1385043457632.jpg   uploadfromtaptalk1385043469237.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    ^ That. I'm 5'6" and I find it a waste of money. If you're taller and have longer arms that can reach the shift knob when resting, worth it. I mean I use it, but not worth $144 they sell it for, IMO.

Also, great looking car! Welcome and congrats
    http://shiftinglanes.com
    '14 DGM WRX Limited Hatch
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

I am have 6'1" but also have such a long torso that if it isn't extended I can't use it as an armrest at all.

Beautiful car man! Congrats, I bet you are happy. Just follow the break-in guidelines subaru has put in the manual and you will have no problems. I love the black on these cars, it is my second favorite, just sucks to keep clean!
    2011 WRB WRX hatchback---Stage 2
    Stink-Eye Mob #301
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ld-thread.html <----Build Thread

Quote Originally Posted by black gold View Post
    Buffalowings - I appreciate the price comparison, i feel good about my purchase... sounds like you do too! how will your driving style change after 1000 miles? i'm curious - thanks!
    so far i have taken the car up to but not over 4k rpms. after the 1000 miles i dont plan on going crazy, but of course i am going to enjoy the boost haha. I want the car to last so im not gonna beat on it too much. ill report back though once the break in is over though lol. at 650 miles or so now....

Congrats man ! my WRB arrives in 2 weeks. I see the excitement in you. I'd recommend RA mudflaps for winter since you have black. I already ordered them and they will reach before the car.
    Stink eye mob #682
    Money can't buy happiness. But it can buy race car parts.... that'll make me happy
    07 Mazda 3 S Touring 5 MT - SOLD
    12 Charger R/T Red pearl triple coat , wheels and tunes group - SOLD
    14 WRB WRX Hatch premium SPT STS, SPT CBE, SPT BG, Sub, RA Mudflaps,front plate delete, KB shifter bushings , Tic Pivot bushings , Enkei RPF1s 17x8

Thanks so much!!! I had the shorty installed today, and I'm probably ordering this next. Comfort is key in the DD. I really appreciate the pix, they definitely helped me make a decision. Kudos.

I'm engaged to my WRX. kedonot1's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats! It'll become your new child, you'll love it and respect it non-stop..

1800 seems high maybe you could call a company that does advertising wraps and get it done for cheaper? but i definitely understand the OCD tendencies... i've caught myself picking up dirt off the carpet and wiping the dash or something with my thumb... i cant just let things go haha

anyways, i got over it pretty easy when it snowed this weekend and I took the WRX up to 12,000 feet!!! Its so freaking dirty now :/ Back bowl riding during avalanche blasting is not a good idea though - read the orange warnings - if you drive here to board down - dress warm, know your limits, and wear avalanche detection hardware

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WARNING.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	123570

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.