Subaru WRX Forum banner

2010 wrx hatch, just did full exhaust, trying to tune with cobb ap...

1K views 10 replies 2 participants last post by  billionski 
#1 ·
hey guys, ive had my 2010 wrx for a year now and finally got the exhaust i wanted for it... The invidia q300 catback with divorced downpipe and catless up pipe. Just picked it up today and its so much faster and sounds awesome! I also bought the Cobb AP for it. I know i have a lot to learn with this but I thought that what I had done to the car made it qualify for the stage 2 tune. It did not like the stage 2 though so I went down to stage 1 and it runs fine... any suggestions or tips??? thanks! Still stock intake just threw a K&N filter in there

#4 ·
billionski said:
once i got to higher rpms in 2nd gear it started skipping and what not so i pulled over and loaded s1... What should I do to get the right data logs? I can go do it now got some free time
3rd gear, 2K-redline WOT
4th gear, 2K-as high as you're willing to go WOT

Parameters:
RPM
Calculated Load
Boost (PSI)
Feedback Knock
Fine Learned Knock
DAM (do NOT log Dynamic Advance)
Ignition Timing
Wastegate Duty Cycle
TD Boost Error
Throttle Angle

Troopers were out on the Northway yesterday (at least around Clifton Park) ;)

#9 ·
sweet definetly joining that right now. So I might have loaded the wrong s2 map or something before... did the pull like you said and it ran right and i was going 120 in about 5 seconds...

how do you want the log? its not letting me attach the excel files, but will let me pdf... let me know if you need a different format

Attachments

#10 ·
Typically, uploading them to Google Docs is best, but that works.

There is nothing really in that log that seems "off" considering it's an off-the-shelf mapping.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.