New To The Subie Fam
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on New To The Subie Fam within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So as the title reads I'm new to the subaru game. I ordered a 2014 5 door STI in Black ...

New To The Subie Fam

So as the title reads I'm new to the subaru game. I ordered a 2014 5 door STI in Black on Sept 28th, got my VON number on Oct 10th and my expected delivery month as of now is January 2014. I don't mind so much since I got to order it with everything I wanted. The moment I get it i'll post pictures up. BTW my name is Brittany. Also the boyfriend has an 03 Evo VIII so you can all imagine the crap talking that has began. Looking forward to gaining a lot of info on here and maybe even some advice seeing as this is my first Subaru. Honestly, I've never even driven one, but from the many youtube videos and galleries of pictures I've googled I just fell in love. Driving the Evo and getting a taste of the boost drew me in. So, this is me saying Hi to everyone!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome from NJ

Very nice choice of car. You're going to love it.
    http://shiftinglanes.com
    '14 DGM WRX Limited Hatch
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

Welcome, and congrats on the new ride!!
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Congratulations. I hope you like it!

Werd.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens don’t wear hats" -Ying

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the forum.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Welcome, I just joined myself with a 2014 WRX 5-door in black

Thanks you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by ZXNasty View Post
    Welcome, I just joined myself with a 2014 WRX 5-door in black
    Really? How do you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by BrittMorgan View Post
    Really? How do you like it?
    I love it. Only have just over 300 miles on it. But it's great so far. That black looks amazing in the daylight
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails uploadfromtaptalk1384366523860.jpg  

I love it. Only have just over 300 miles on it. But it's great so far. That black looks amazing in the daylight
    Omg seeing it makes me even more ready for it to get in! Did you get any extras with it? Maybe a short shifter? I'd love to know how it handles. I bet it does look amazing, seeing the paint sample in the dealership just doesn't do it justice.

Omg seeing it makes me even more ready for it to get in! Did you get any extras with it? Maybe a short shifter? I'd love to know how it handles. I bet it does look amazing, seeing the paint sample in the dealership just doesn't do it justice.
    I actually didn't order this one. Found it on auto trader. I called the day after it came off the delivery truck and reserved it. Came with short shifter, all weather floor mats, and cargo tray.
    I can't compare short shifter to stock since I don't know what the factory throw was like but I can say it is definitely good for a factory option. I came from a Mustang with an aftermarket shifter so I'm used to really short throws but I really like the one in the wrx.

I actually didn't order this one. Found it on auto trader. I called the day after it came off the delivery truck and reserved it. Came with short shifter, all weather floor mats, and cargo tray.
    I can't compare short shifter to stock since I don't know what the factory throw was like but I can say it is definitely good for a factory option. I came from a Mustang with an aftermarket shifter so I'm used to really short throws but I really like the one in the wrx.
    Good to know. I've never used a short throw shifter so it will be new to me.

Good to know. I've never used a short throw shifter so it will be new to me.
    You'll love it.

You'll love it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast