The wait is on for my new 2014 WRX!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The wait is on for my new 2014 WRX! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Howdy yall I just sold my 05 Grand Cherokee Limited with the 5.7hemi. I then went to one of the ...

The wait is on for my new 2014 WRX!

Howdy yall

I just sold my 05 Grand Cherokee Limited with the 5.7hemi. I then went to one of the local subie dealerships and they sent me to a different dealership after selling the one I was going to buy. I went in two hours earlier than another hopeful buyer and swooped up an Ice silver hatchback . I got a great deal on the car and even have enough left over to get a set of Blizzaks for the winter since i will be living up in the mountains this winter. Now for the past three nights I have had very restless sleep thinking and dreaming about my WRX . The dealer said it should arrive on the 21st or 22nd! I CANNOT WAIT!!!!

Glad to be appart of this community and I look forward to learning alot and maybe teaching a bit after i learn!

Will post pics when i get it!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

congrats!!! when i bought my ice silver hatch back the dealer was pending its arrival and i was restless also! i had to wait 2 weeks before it would be at the dealer and on its way to the dealer the truck broke down which was a nightmare, it came like 2 or 3 days after its expected arrival. i just got done going through the same thing you are again waiting for my sti, its the best feeling when it arrives haha and welcome!

Congrats on your WRX! And welcome to the forums.

Thanks guys! Gawwddd i cannot waittt!!! YYEEEHaawawwwwww

Congrats. I just arrived home from picking up my '14 black hatch

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.