Brand New 2013 WRX Limited Owner

This is a discussion on Brand New 2013 WRX Limited Owner within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi everybody. I've been lurking this site for a while but never made an account until now. I had a ...

Brand New 2013 WRX Limited Owner

Hi everybody. I've been lurking this site for a while but never made an account until now. I had a 2010 Impreza hatch and I loved it. It was my first car. I got it when I was 16 and I've loved Subarus since I was a kid and I've always wanted one. The Impreza was on a lease and since I was kind of reckless when I was younger I beat that thing and the 4 wheel drive honestly probably saved my life a bunch of times. Now that I'm a little older I drive a lot safer and responsibly because I knew some people who died in car crashes. I gave the car back and I got a 2013 WRX Limited like 2 weeks ago. I am 21 now and my insurance on this car is even lower then it was on the Impreza. So far I love it but apparently a TGV motor broke and they have to replace it. It came faulty so they're replacing it for free, I can still drive the car and it's fine and they're replacing it tomorrow. So far I love it and I've been taking really good care of it, it's my baby. I also switched from automatic to manual and I love manual, I can't believe I actually had a car without manual before. Anyway is there any daily maintenance or driving tips you got for me it'd be appreciated. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	935102_10201192383945616_1446259745_n.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	56.9 KB 
ID:	121977

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Awesome hatch! And welcome!

i used to have a 12 hatch identical to that one without the body side moldings, nice car! i would just search on the forum boards for the proper break in routine. happy driving!