New owner from East Bay (California)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New owner from East Bay (California) within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi everyone, I've recently put down a 500$ deposit on a WRX base Sedan and hopefully picking it up later ...

New owner from East Bay (California)

Hi everyone, I've recently put down a 500$ deposit on a WRX base Sedan and hopefully picking it up later this month. I previously drove a Scion tC, and once I realized I wanted a car that was manual, had more room, and importantly 4 doors; I began looking at another car. After spending some time searching I decided to look into Subarus and almost instantly fell in love with the car. I love the wide body from the 11+ as well as the fact that the car is AWD. A little bit of my experience with the WRX before I chose to purchase one was a decent test drive of a used 2011 WRX premium Sedan with a worn out clutch (my foot would be close to 3/4ths of the way off the clutch before the car would move), even then I enjoyed the test drive, and a few weeks ago I got a chance to drive another WRX premium, but this time it was a hatch and I loved it, I loved the way the car felt, the way the seats felt, and the interior design. I'm excited to start driving the car as well as slightly modding the car; I'd DIY my badges and hope I don't mess them up, as for parts it would probably be a set of whiteline front and rear sway bars with the kartboy endlinks, a nameless axleback, a defi boost gauge, and probably a new shift knob.

I'm probably getting ahead of myself, but I'm excited to be a WRX owner seeing as how the past few weeks I've been doing almost non stop research in my free time about the car (aftermarket parts, DIY mods, and definitely learning how to navigate all the WRX forums)

Thanks everyone for taking the time to read this lol

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.