Best window tint for wrx.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Best window tint for wrx. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello all, which deal would you go with: Price to tint your vehicle would be 0.00 for Classic, 0.00 for ...

Best window tint for wrx.

Hello all,
    which deal would you go with:
    Price to tint your vehicle would be $270.00 for Classic, $320.00 for Comfort and $370.00 for Pinnacle (ceramic).
    Formula One Dealer.
    2014 wrx sedan

Just was wondering if it is worth pinnacle.

If anyone has tint done likes to share what they have, would be appreciated.

Thanks all
    14 WRX SWP Sedan
    Fog lights, Short throw shifter, SPT Exhaust,

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I've got the ceramic, but it was about 320. I really like it, but I have had classic in the past too and it was fine.

I have suntek Carbon window tint and I do like it very much. Highly recommend that

I Support ClubWRX
    I actually have had every level of the same tint you are picking between in the past. There is a guy here in Columbus that does Formula One's tint as well. Between the three pinnacle (ceramic) is absolutely worth the money. There is a huge difference between the classic and the pinnacle. Some purpleing emerged with my classic not too long in. The Comfort has some metal in it so it gives a slight metallic look to it and I personally don't like it that much. The ceramic hands down allows the least amount of UV rays in and should fade a lot slower than the other qualities. I personally don't have any of these on my rex as I went with another vender this time around to switch things up and try something new. But have had tint on every car I've owned so I would consider myself somewhat knowledgeable on the topic. let me know if you have any Q's as window tinting can be a stressful process for some.

Edit: my current setup is 18% all around 5% eyebrow of suntec Carbon (ceramic). I love it.
    Last edited by McBill; 11-05-2013 at 08:39 AM. Reason: I cants spells

Quote Originally Posted by McBill View Post
    I actually have had every level of the same tint you are picking between in the past. There is a guy here in Columbus that does Formula One's tint as well. Between the three pinnacle (ceramic) is absolutely worth the money. There is a huge difference between the classic and the pinnacle. Some purpleing emerged with my classic not too long in. The Comfort has some metal in it so it gives a slight metallic look to it and I personally don't like it that much. The ceramic hands down allows the least amount of UV rays in and should fade a lot slower than the other qualities. I personally don't have any of these on my rex as I went with another vender this time around to switch things up and try something new. But have had tint on every car I've owned so I would consider myself somewhat knowledgeable on the topic. let me know if you have any Q's as window tinting can be a stressful process for some.

Edit: my current setup is 18% all around 5% eyebrow of suntec Carbon (ceramic). I love it.
    Perfect just what I wanted to know.
    Wasn't sure if ceramic was worth it.
    But having black interior will get hot in the summer so might as well get that covered.
    Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    14 WRX SWP Sedan

Wow that's a lot for tint. I'd find a place with Llumar tint. Had that on my old 07 STI, and it only cost $180 installed...lifetime warranty.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Wow that's a lot for tint. I'd find a place with Llumar tint. Had that on my old 07 STI, and it only cost $180 installed...lifetime warranty.
    That's a good price at $180. Although, I paid only $300 for top on the line carbon ceramic at the best place in town. I guess it just depends on the city and the demand.

I had Viper tint installed just recently, $150 with lifetime warranty

18% suntek carbon here, no complaints. Think I payed around 200 for it installed.

This is the pinnacle tint @35%

14 WRX SWP Sedan

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by dknow View Post

looks good, how do you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by dknow View Post

Looks great! I'm going with 35% too

Quote Originally Posted by McBill View Post
    looks good, how do you like it?
    The tint looks great. at night it is not dark at all. I am glad i did get pinnacle
    14 WRX SWP Sedan

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.