just got my first wrx
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on just got my first wrx within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; whats up guys just purchased my second subaru and first wrx. i got a 2010 wrx hatch. only upgrade it ...

just got my first wrx

whats up guys just purchased my second subaru and first wrx. i got a 2010 wrx hatch. only upgrade it has as of now is a pioneer touch screen nav face and i replaced speakers. my other car is a 2013 subaru outback. just getting registered here so i can snoop around and check out all the things i can improve on my new car. probably start with the basics tint, weathertech, fumoto valve and exhaust. (pretty much what ive done first thing on the last 5 cars ive owned) and see how it goes. my new wrx has 52k mileage so i will also start gathering all the parts and fluids i will need for my 60k service that ill be doing in my garage very soon just so shes got a fresh start with me. not sure how the previouse owner took care of her but she is in good hands now! very stoked off this new purchase. alot more powerfull than my outback lol

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Congratulations, welcome

Thank you/ decided to spend some money and purchased the sti short throw shifter. Got it installed and love it...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.