Trying to find a new 2014, 4-door DGM STi Limited.

This is a discussion on Trying to find a new 2014, 4-door DGM STi Limited. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone. So my girlfriend and I are planning on getting an STi. We'd prefer a new one, and decided ...

Trying to find a new 2014, 4-door DGM STi Limited.

Hey everyone. So my girlfriend and I are planning on getting an STi. We'd prefer a new one, and decided on 4-door Dark Grey Metallic. Preferably the Limited model. Problem is, we're having trouble finding one.

Apparently, (not sure if it's true) Subaru stopped production of new 2014 models since they are getting ready for the 2015 release in the spring. So I can't order a new one from Subaru. If I am wrong on this, please tell me otherwise, as I'd be happy to hear I'm wrong.

Anyway, we are having trouble finding a DGM 2014 4-door STi. I've searched so many dealer inventories and asked dealerships but can't seem to track one down. According to several Salesmen (I know, it's hard to believe anything they say), it's hard to get brand new WRX/STi models now and they are becoming quite rare.

Anyone have any pointers on helping us locate one? We are in Pennsylvania, on the east side, in Bucks County. Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

sent you a PM

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyP View Post
    Hey everyone. So my girlfriend and I are planning on getting an STi. We'd prefer a new one, and decided on 4-door Dark Grey Metallic. Preferably the Limited model. Problem is, we're having trouble finding one.

Apparently, (not sure if it's true) Subaru stopped production of new 2014 models since they are getting ready for the 2015 release in the spring. So I can't order a new one from Subaru. If I am wrong on this, please tell me otherwise, as I'd be happy to hear I'm wrong.

Anyway, we are having trouble finding a DGM 2014 4-door STi. I've searched so many dealer inventories and asked dealerships but can't seem to track one down. According to several Salesmen (I know, it's hard to believe anything they say), it's hard to get brand new WRX/STi models now and they are becoming quite rare.

Anyone have any pointers on helping us locate one? We are in Pennsylvania, on the east side, in Bucks County. Thanks.
    With regard to WRX/STIs becoming more rare to obtain new, the salesmen you talked to are idiots to put it lightly. I had no trouble ordering a 2014 STI, granted I ordered early August/September. Yes they likely halted further production earlier than most years to transition into an entirely new generation of cars in 2015. However, why would WRX/STIs be hard to come by (especially new) when they are just about to unveil an entirely new generation? It's quite pathetic how uninformed some dealerships/salesmen are with regards to information they should know like the back of their hand; they've got one job and they can hardly do that right.