Newbie with an 02 WRX! - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Newbie with an 02 WRX! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; It seems like I'll probably go for the wrx wing. From a professional view, the stock wrx seems subtle but ...

It seems like I'll probably go for the wrx wing. From a professional view, the stock wrx seems subtle but also provides better balance IMO. thanks everyone. It also looks like I am respraying my rims. What color do you all think?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Yobfriend View Post
    It seems like I'll probably go for the wrx wing. From a professional view, the stock wrx seems subtle but also provides better balance IMO. thanks everyone. It also looks like I am respraying my rims. What color do you all think?
    I think you should respray the color of your rims so they look like wheels.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.