New 2003 wrx owner in texas!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New 2003 wrx owner in texas! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey whats up guys im a new member here and owner of a platinum silver 03 wrx. It has 160000 ...

Cool New 2003 wrx owner in texas!

Hey whats up guys im a new member here and owner of a platinum silver 03 wrx. It has 160000 and needs some cosmetic work and bushing work as all cars with higher milage will need. I bought the car for 4000$! Im going to school for autobody and paint amd figured it would be a good project! It has an after market intake on it that drops down into the fender. My goal is to do basic bolt ons such as: uppipe, TBE, maybe a bigger tmic and a tune. Im not trying to do anything insane as im in college and dont want to bankrupt myself. Ill update this thread later with pics.
    Last edited by Spooledup_03wrx; 10-12-2013 at 11:37 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    I like the wheels. The bugeyes will run forever, 200k+ miles without any major work. If you don't go past stage 2 it will last you a very long time.

Welcome

Thanks man! I dont really care for black rims but i was thinking of painting them gunmetal grey. And maybe black projector headlights that are of decent quality? Then lower it woth stiffer springs/struts to get rid of the tire to fender gap. Any recommendations?

Registered User Subaru-Mopar-Luv's Avatar
    Check out how to's on the Koji mod for blacking out your stock headlight housings. It looks great and it super cheap. Your other headlight options are:
    - JDM STi Projectors (rare and pricey)
    - Morette Projectors (rare and pricey)
    - Orciari Projectors (rare and pricey)
    - Ebay halo headlights (cheap but poor quality and need to be rewired to work)
    - Other knockoffs (various ones will pop up, do what you feel is safe)
    Speed never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you. -Jeremy Clarkson

Bugeye Mafia Member #419

Thanks! Yeah i just wet sanded and buffed my headlights that should hold me over for now. Im trying to buy a stock intake so my car will quit stalling out.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.