My first car!! MY Subie! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on My first car!! MY Subie! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Certainly avoid the Sti wing. Consider the above mentioned Sti limited spoiler since it's classy as hell. Keep it true ...

Certainly avoid the Sti wing. Consider the above mentioned Sti limited spoiler since it's classy as hell. Keep it true to what it is and you'll be much happier. This is just opinion. Treat it well

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

dude buy a cheap intercooler and zip tie it to your bumper!!!! haha im not picking on you. i just think you could fool a lot of people.

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 2013WRX_USMC View Post
    dude buy a cheap intercooler and zip tie it to your bumper!!!! haha im not picking on you. i just think you could fool a lot of people.
    o.O

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Great idea.

Why not get one of then fake BOVs too! http://www.akamoto.co.uk/dump-valve.asp

Seriously tho.. Keep it classy. Don't make it look like some thing its not. If you take a regular impreza, and make it look like a wrx or sti, every vtech & srt4 that pulls on you from a stoplight will be bragging to his buddies about how they blew the doors off a wrx.

This forum is a lot more useful than I anticipated, thanx for all the suggestions. I've decided I'm not gonna make my car something it isn't, which I guess I was trying to do. So I'll make simple changes until I get the car I want, no spoiler or scoop.

Simple is better

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12