My New 2014 WRX Seadan
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on My New 2014 WRX Seadan within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just got my first non Honda car so happy I went with the new 2014 wrx sedan in black. just ...

My New 2014 WRX Seadan

Just got my first non Honda car so happy I went with the new 2014 wrx sedan in black. just wish it had the black lights. I got it for $26,060 OTD I think it was a good price. It is a base the only option I got was the footwell lights in red.

Last edited by MiAwrx2014; 10-11-2013 at 09:12 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Looks good. Congratulations

Very nice and good price.

I Support ClubWRX
    OBP ftw!

Great looking car for sure, love the aggresive styling. Sounds like you got a pretty good deal to me.

Congrats! nice car and good price
    2014 wrx hatch ism (re-ordered: 09/21/13): sport performance 1a/spt exhaust/fog light kit/cargo tray - off black/wheel locks/all weather floor mats
    2011 e90 328i
    2010 mini cooper s auto
    2008 mini cooper s 6-gear (sold)

Thanks everyone and yup ftw OBP

I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats on the car. Time to black out the chrome window trim, and possibly the grill trim and side badges easily can be done with plasti dip.

2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

My grille is black so im good there but yeah im gonna be plasti dipping the window trim and i think im gonna leave the fender ones silver since its not chrome im ok i like some accent colors not all black. But i am looking for an STI obp trunk for my wingless trunk
    Quote Originally Posted by cflip2x View Post
    Congrats on the car. Time to black out the chrome window trim, and possibly the grill trim and side badges easily can be done with plasti dip.

I Support ClubWRX
    Not the grill the plastic around it if you look the regular has gloss black and the lower part is dark grey. I plastic dipped mine its something you wouldnt notice at first

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

i see what your saying i like the gloss black with the matte. whats really bugging me tho is the window chrome trims lol
    Quote Originally Posted by cflip2x View Post
    Not the grill the plastic around it if you look the regular has gloss black and the lower part is dark grey. I plastic dipped mine its something you wouldnt notice at first

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Welcome sir! I just got a 2013 myself, and they are just beautiful cars! Good luck with it and I look forward to chattin with you on the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by MiAwrx2014 View Post
    My grille is black so im good there but yeah im gonna be plasti dipping the window trim and i think im gonna leave the fender ones silver since its not chrome im ok i like some accent colors not all black. But i am looking for an STI obp trunk for my wingless trunk
    I'm not sure how different they are or look side by side, but you should be looking for a CBS (crystal black silica) STi trunk, not OBP. They switched to CBS in 2013 I believe (someone correct me if I'm wrong on the year).

Quote Originally Posted by olenderc View Post
    I'm not sure how different they are or look side by side, but you should be looking for a CBS (crystal black silica) STi trunk, not OBP. They switched to CBS in 2013 I believe (someone correct me if I'm wrong on the year).
    oh okay got you. Yeah thats the correct color thanks

put some better pic up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast