New 2014 WRX Limited Hatch & My 1st Subie

This is a discussion on New 2014 WRX Limited Hatch & My 1st Subie within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; This weekend I picked up my first Subaru, the 2014 WRX Limited Hatchback. I am completely loving it. I am ...

New 2014 WRX Limited Hatch & My 1st Subie

This weekend I picked up my first Subaru, the 2014 WRX Limited Hatchback. I am completely loving it. I am in California, and my drive home after picking it up, consisted of the coastal Hwy 1, starting from LA and heading up north about 550 miles. Of course I dogged the whole drive because I wanted to give it a controlled break in period. I was impressed by the handling and solid feel on the road. I am glad I made the jump to the WRX. (Previously a 2k Prelude driver)

Despite nearly all of the reviews online, I am pleased with the interior. Although the headliner could be a better quality. I look forward to doing some minor modding with the car, since it will be my daily driver.

For those interested, I got these options: STI Short Shifter, arm rest extender, cargo tray, bumper cover and dimming mirror w/ homelink.
    Cost $29,546 + tax/dmv

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2344.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	173.2 KB 
ID:	118177
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3761.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	142.0 KB 
ID:	118185

2. Remove Advertisements