New member Red WRX 2011
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New member Red WRX 2011 within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi all, I'm interested in how to participate in a track day with my stock 2011 WRX. I've never done ...

New member Red WRX 2011

Hi all, I'm interested in how to participate in a track day with my stock 2011 WRX. I've never done any performance driving.
    Portland, Oregon

(sorry about the rotated image, how do I fix it?)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WRX.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	147.9 KB 
ID:	117505
    Last edited by RedWRX11; 10-04-2013 at 03:03 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Well, first thing to do is post pictures.....
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Go to the hosting site, flip the image, delete your text, and post image again.

I wouldn't recommend driving in your first AutoX/Track day. Find a group to hang out with, could be a local club, just see what's going on in your area. When you find out who's the autoXers in the group, ask them to ride along next time they go. Then ask them to ride along in your car and give pointers or what not. They can tell you the specifics, but usually an autox will go something like,

8am - sign in
    9am - driver meeting
    10-12pm - driving
    2-4pm - driving

I think you'll find it's very laid back and people are always eager to share knowledge and tips with you. At least in my experience.

I Support ClubWRX
    Those are some crazy sticky tires man!

He's clearly upside down on his loan.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.