Hoping to join the WRX ranks!

This is a discussion on Hoping to join the WRX ranks! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone, My name is Eric. I was born and raised in Western Pennsylvania. Been a long time fan of ...

Hoping to join the WRX ranks!

Hey everyone,

My name is Eric. I was born and raised in Western Pennsylvania. Been a long time fan of Subaru since the mid 90's. My very first car was a '97 legacy that my parents handed down to me. Sadly, I was in a bad accident after two years with the car, and it was damaged beyond repair. Long story short, that car saved my life. I have an emotional attachment with Subaru, but fear kept me from buying one. I've had a few other vehicles since then. An s10, and my previous car an '05 tC that I had for 8 years before getting a 2013 Scion FR-S Raven color with a 6 speed manual. Now, I'm ready to get back behind the wheel of a Subaru. Especially a WRX! I've been looking at some bugeye models. My FR-S is leased, so in 3 years I will be turning in the FR-S, and buying a 2016 WRX along side having an older model one as well. That's the plan. Thanks for reading! Nice to meet all of you.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC