Hoping to join the WRX ranks!

This is a discussion on Hoping to join the WRX ranks! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone, My name is Eric. I was born and raised in Western Pennsylvania. Been a long time fan of ...

Hoping to join the WRX ranks!

Hey everyone,

My name is Eric. I was born and raised in Western Pennsylvania. Been a long time fan of Subaru since the mid 90's. My very first car was a '97 legacy that my parents handed down to me. Sadly, I was in a bad accident after two years with the car, and it was damaged beyond repair. Long story short, that car saved my life. I have an emotional attachment with Subaru, but fear kept me from buying one.

I've had a few other vehicles since then. An s10, and my previous car an '05 tC that I had for 8 years before getting a 2013 Scion FR-S Raven color with a 6 speed manual. Now, I'm ready to get back behind the wheel of a Subaru. Especially a WRX! I've been looking at some bugeye models. My FR-S is leased, so in 3 years I will be turning in the FR-S, and buying a 2016 WRX along side having an older model one as well. That's the plan. Thanks for reading! Nice to meet all of you.

Edit: s10 and the tC were both 5 speeds.
    Last edited by InfaRedd; 09-29-2013 at 05:55 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Welcome. Bugeyes are going to be finicky. At least mine is. They're old cars. But in its defense mine has been going strong for many miles.

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the forum.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Welcome!
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

Thanks for the welcome guys! Still searching for an older WRX. There is a used car lot right down the road from where I live that gets cars from auctions. I'll talk to him on Monday and see what he can dig up. But, I can't wait until 2015 when I finally buy my dream car(not like the my FR-S is crappy or anything) I'm pretty dead set on a 2015 Ice Silver hatch unless they add a new color by then. I'm gonna add black wheels, then I'll go from there. Nice meeting you guys
    Last edited by InfaRedd; 10-05-2013 at 03:20 PM.