2014 Orders close Monday 09/30
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2014 Orders close Monday 09/30 within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; My salesman just posted on IWSTI that orders for the 2014 WRX and 2014 STI will close at the end ...

2014 Orders close Monday 09/30

My salesman just posted on IWSTI that orders for the 2014 WRX and 2014 STI will close at the end of the day on Monday 9/30. Sold orders for the all-new 2015 WRX and 2015 STI are scheduled to re-open during the 1st quarter of 2014.

It will be interesting what the 2015's are all about. The 2014's were a pretty limited run!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Holy COW ! I was close !! ordered mine yesterday...
    Stink eye mob #682
    Money can't buy happiness. But it can buy race car parts.... that'll make me happy
    07 Mazda 3 S Touring 5 MT - SOLD
    12 Charger R/T Red pearl triple coat , wheels and tunes group - SOLD
    14 WRB WRX Hatch premium SPT STS, SPT CBE, SPT BG, Sub, RA Mudflaps,front plate delete, KB shifter bushings , Tic Pivot bushings , Enkei RPF1s 17x8

Quote Originally Posted by velociraptor View Post
    Holy COW ! I was close !! ordered mine yesterday...
    Indeed very close, should've saved your money on the CBE, though! Much better aftermarket options.. unless you just needed to finance, and then i understand

Quote Originally Posted by irickchad View Post
    Indeed very close, should've saved your money on the CBE, though! Much better aftermarket options.. unless you just needed to finance, and then i understand
    For $800 I felt it wasn't bad. Plus I did not want it too loud. wifey may not appreciate it much.
    Stink eye mob #682
    Money can't buy happiness. But it can buy race car parts.... that'll make me happy
    14 WRB WRX Hatch premium SPT STS, SPT CBE, SPT BG, Sub, RA Mudflaps,front plate delete, KB shifter bushings , Tic Pivot bushings , Enkei RPF1s 17x8

For $800 I felt it wasn't bad. Plus I did not want it too loud. wifey may not appreciate it much.
    Ahh you can always sell it later if you decide you want something different. I had a nameless axleback with a catless DP for a while.. now THAT was one for the wife to hate :|

Quote Originally Posted by irickchad View Post
    Ahh you can always sell it later if you decide you want something different. I had a nameless axleback with a catless DP for a while.. now THAT was one for the wife to hate :|
    I was talking about louder aftermarkets.. she listened to some youtube videos with spt exh and she was ok with it. Will try aftermarket, once the mod bug bites me...
    Stink eye mob #682

I am planning on just going with the SPT once I buy an exhaust too. I think it looks great and is a great compromise of deep sound without being too loud.

I have a wife and an almost 1 year old so I really need something in the middle!

Quote Originally Posted by S20002STI View Post
    I am planning on just going with the SPT once I buy an exhaust too. I think it looks great and is a great compromise of deep sound without being too loud.

I have a wife and an almost 1 year old so I really need something in the middle!
    Exactly !
    Stink eye mob #682

The SPT catback sounds pretty good. I have heard a few of them and they def have a good sound to them. But if it were me, I would have gotten the Invidia Q300.
    2011 WRB WRX hatchback---Stage 2
    Stink-Eye Mob #301
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ld-thread.html <----Build Thread

hmm looks like the q300 is close to 1000. my spt cost me 800. not too bad i guess. I agree q300 is better.
    Stink eye mob #682

Wow if that's true then holy crap. I'm glad I ordered mine when I did!

I was wondering. If I bought a used stp exhaust. Do I have the same chance of warranty bs as with a aftermarket since I didn't have it installed at a suby dealer?

Quote Originally Posted by sumone View Post

I was wondering. If I bought a used stp exhaust. Do I have the same chance of warranty bs as with a aftermarket since I didn't have it installed at a suby dealer?
    Yeah it wll be interesting to see what the 2015's bring.

Quote Originally Posted by sumone View Post

There will not be warranty if you buy used, or even new unless you get it installed through a dealer. Some dealers will not make a biggie out of it. But some will

Usually CBE should not cancel warranty. But you never know...
    Stink eye mob #682

There will not be warranty if you buy used, or even new unless you get it installed through a dealer. Some dealers will not make a biggie out of it. But some will

Usually CBE should not cancel warranty. But you never know...
    Before spouting off any more heresay on the topic, please read this post on nasioc.com:

Your warranty cannot be voided - NASIOC

What it says in a nutshell is this: SOA cannot cancel your warranty simply because of a modification. However, that modification can cause SOA to deny a claim for an item if they establish the aftermarket part caused the failure. For example, if you replace the factory head unit with an aftermarket one and the transmission fails, you still have a warranty claim for the transmission repair since the aftermarket head unit clearly did not cause the failure. If you have electrical problems following replacement of the factory head unit, SOA may deny coverage for the electrical problems if they can establish that the aftermarket head unit caused the electrical problem.

There are mods that you can have done to the car that are safe (such as Rally Armor flaps, Catbacks/Axlebacks, shifter knobs/short shifter levers) and then there are mods that involve warranty risk (ECU flashes, downpipes, intakes). Too many people are reading too much into the hysteria and it's further from the truth.

If you have a dealer who insists that everything on the car must remain un-modified for any warranty consideration, it's time to find a real dealer. Seriously.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by JimboWRX View Post
    If you have a dealer who insists that everything on the car must remain un-modified for any warranty consideration, it's time to find a real dealer. Seriously.
    ^ That. +1.
    http://shiftinglanes.com
    '14 DGM WRX Limited Hatch
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast