2014 Orders close Monday 09/30 - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on 2014 Orders close Monday 09/30 within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; All she said was that it would definitely be here before the end of October. We'll see!...

All she said was that it would definitely be here before the end of October. We'll see!
    2014 WRX SWP Hatch

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm actually pretty excited about the short run on the 2014s for a number of reasons:

1) Short run means a more exclusive year. Rarer car.
    2) If they do change the car drastically, or the engine, that limited run will be the last of it's breed. Always a nice collector's item.
    3) If the new model is somehow less of a car, less of a WRX, and less of what enthusiasts want, the 2014s will be more highly sought after. I mean each WRX has it own charm and draw, but it could mean higher value retention than normal.

I'm glad I got the 2014 while it lasted. Only going to be a few thousand of these in the US when all is said and done. Definitely less than 10,000 total considering the 2 month order time frame. Based on monthly-average-total-sales numbers, of course.
    http://shiftinglanes.com
    '14 DGM WRX Limited Hatch
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

Those are great points! It is kind if cool when you look at it that way. Not that we want the 2015 to bomb but if it does stink then good for us!
    Last edited by S20002STI; 10-02-2013 at 06:58 PM.

I wonder if the government shut down would affect customs and possibly delay orders that havent been met yet

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Man I hope not!

OMG! I hope not. Its not even a week since I ordered and I can't wait ! Everyday I lookup youtube videos for that SPT growl and dream myself ridin it !!

Also Sparco Terra has come up with Gold wheels this year, they are gonna be badass on the WRB rex. can't wait for my winter set

Here is the link to check it out !

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Wheel...rand&dtab=TPMS
    Stink eye mob #682
    Money can't buy happiness. But it can buy race car parts.... that'll make me happy
    07 Mazda 3 S Touring 5 MT - SOLD
    12 Charger R/T Red pearl triple coat , wheels and tunes group - SOLD
    14 WRB WRX Hatch premium SPT STS, SPT CBE, SPT BG, Sub, RA Mudflaps,front plate delete, KB shifter bushings , Tic Pivot bushings , Enkei RPF1s 17x8

I was just looking at those the other day and made myself a little picture for comparison with the colors I like.

They are not Terra. Terra has a different style. Check the link and you'll know what I am talking about.
    Stink eye mob #682
    Money can't buy happiness. But it can buy race car parts.... that'll make me happy
    07 Mazda 3 S Touring 5 MT - SOLD
    12 Charger R/T Red pearl triple coat , wheels and tunes group - SOLD
    14 WRB WRX Hatch premium SPT STS, SPT CBE, SPT BG, Sub, RA Mudflaps,front plate delete, KB shifter bushings , Tic Pivot bushings , Enkei RPF1s 17x8

Just picked mine up the other day. Glad I got the last of the bunch.

I had a salesman tell me it was the last day on Monday afternoon, but he didn't explain it in those terms so I figured he was just pushing for one more end of month/quarter sale. Still, we agreed on a deal and I met him at the dealership after work to order the car only to find it was no longer an option. Apparently neither he nor his manager knew it would close at 8 pm EST (5 pm here). So...now I'm shopping around for existing/in-transit stock. Waiting till summer/fall of next year sounds bad, and the rumors of no hatch even worse, so I'll probably be picking up a new ride (premium or Limited, but not STI) within the next couple weeks.

You might check cars.com and autotrader. I also like the site cargurus.com.

At least you will be able to get and not wait! Let us know what you find. Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by S20002STI View Post
    You might check cars.com and autotrader. I also like the site cargurus.com.

At least you will be able to get and not wait! Let us know what you find. Good Luck!
    Apparently everyone in the Pacific Northwest realized the stock of WRXs was about to be empty. After driving over 400 miles today and 5 cars I was looking at ending up sold, I bought a black limited with short throw shift that hadn't even hit the sales lot yet (and, oddly enough, had a couple from the city where I woke up today waiting to buy it if I didn't.) Going to spend the night here and drive the 240 miles home in the morning. Maybe I'll take the scenic route (i.e. windy mountain pass)

Nice post some pics!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.