2014 Orders close Monday 09/30 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2014 Orders close Monday 09/30 within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by velociraptor hmm looks like the q300 is close to 1000. my spt cost me 800. not too ...

Quote Originally Posted by velociraptor View Post
    hmm looks like the q300 is close to 1000. my spt cost me 800. not too bad i guess. I agree q300 is better.
    I think you did the right thing going with the SPT. You'll avoid any unwanted attention.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Docc99 View Post
    I think you did the right thing going with the SPT. You'll avoid any unwanted attention.
    With WRB color, I think I will already get the attention I guess, LOL ! But SPT is better balanced than any aftmrkt
    Stink eye mob #682
    Money can't buy happiness. But it can buy race car parts.... that'll make me happy
    07 Mazda 3 S Touring 5 MT - SOLD
    12 Charger R/T Red pearl triple coat , wheels and tunes group - SOLD
    14 WRB WRX Hatch premium SPT STS, SPT CBE, SPT BG, Sub, RA Mudflaps,front plate delete, KB shifter bushings , Tic Pivot bushings , Enkei RPF1s 17x8

Quote Originally Posted by velociraptor View Post
    With WRB color, I think I will already get the attention I guess, LOL ! But SPT is better balanced than any aftmrkt
    Yea, WRB really pops. Can't wait until December.

Quote Originally Posted by S20002STI View Post
    My salesman just posted on IWSTI that orders for the 2014 WRX and 2014 STI will close at the end of the day on Monday 9/30. Sold orders for the all-new 2015 WRX and 2015 STI are scheduled to re-open during the 1st quarter of 2014.

It will be interesting what the 2015's are all about. The 2014's were a pretty limited run!
    Oh.... I just ordered mine last week and I think it's pretty close. So order for all 2014 wrx sedan and hatch will close on 9/30?
    2014 wrx hatch ism (re-ordered: 09/21/13): sport performance 1a/spt exhaust/fog light kit/cargo tray - off black/wheel locks/all weather floor mats
    2011 e90 328i
    2010 mini cooper s auto
    2008 mini cooper s 6-gear (sold)

Yep thats it! I read on a different site as well that the 2015 will be announced at the LA Auto show in November.

Quote Originally Posted by JimboWRX View Post
    Before spouting off any more heresay on the topic, please read this post on nasioc.com:

Your warranty cannot be voided - NASIOC

What it says in a nutshell is this: SOA cannot cancel your warranty simply because of a modification. However, that modification can cause SOA to deny a claim for an item if they establish the aftermarket part caused the failure. For example, if you replace the factory head unit with an aftermarket one and the transmission fails, you still have a warranty claim for the transmission repair since the aftermarket head unit clearly did not cause the failure. If you have electrical problems following replacement of the factory head unit, SOA may deny coverage for the electrical problems if they can establish that the aftermarket head unit caused the electrical problem.

There are mods that you can have done to the car that are safe (such as Rally Armor flaps, Catbacks/Axlebacks, shifter knobs/short shifter levers) and then there are mods that involve warranty risk (ECU flashes, downpipes, intakes). Too many people are reading too much into the hysteria and it's further from the truth.

If you have a dealer who insists that everything on the car must remain un-modified for any warranty consideration, it's time to find a real dealer. Seriously.
    That is correct. when I said cancel, I meant denial of warranty work for that specific part. not the entire vehicle warranty.
    Stink eye mob #682
    Money can't buy happiness. But it can buy race car parts.... that'll make me happy
    07 Mazda 3 S Touring 5 MT - SOLD
    12 Charger R/T Red pearl triple coat , wheels and tunes group - SOLD
    14 WRB WRX Hatch premium SPT STS, SPT CBE, SPT BG, Sub, RA Mudflaps,front plate delete, KB shifter bushings , Tic Pivot bushings , Enkei RPF1s 17x8

Well thats all she wrote for the 2014's!

Made sure I ordered mine 2 days ago ETA is January :/

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

Glad I ordered one 3 weeks ago

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Subaru just pulled my order today - no VIN yet
    2014 WRX SWP Hatch

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Quote Originally Posted by thewood View Post
    Did they tell you through email?

When did you order

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Congrats on getting your orders in! The wait is the worst!

Yeah they told me through email - they claim to check every morning for me. I ordered sometime in August - just now gets pulled =\.... a little confused there, but its good I finally got some news. My saleswoman says it will be here before November.
    2014 WRX SWP Hatch

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Yeah they told me through email - they claim to check every morning for me. I ordered sometime in August - just now gets pulled =\.... a little confused there, but its good I finally got some news. My saleswoman says it will be here before November.
    When was the ETA?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast