new to me 02 WRX! found by mistake

This is a discussion on new to me 02 WRX! found by mistake within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello, my name is German Silva, I am a Ducati Master tech, and I just got my first Subaru, always ...

new to me 02 WRX! found by mistake

Hello, my name is German Silva, I am a Ducati Master tech, and I just got my first Subaru, always loved it, always admired it, never owned one, but found this one when I wasnt looking for one, and found it by mistake , because it was posted in the Jeep section on CL! LOL,,,,,, called the guy and he wondered why nobody has callen him, I told him that the car was in the Jeep section, also told him not to change the post until I see the car first, IT WAS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!........ so it is a 2002 , 5 speed, with 70k miles , to my eyes looked immaculate, already drove it up Angeles Crest after work , it was an amazing experience....

Cheers

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome...I'm jealous you get to work on Ducati bikes all the time, I want a 899 panigale!

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Nice. Good low miles...for an 02.

Car is behaving really good so far, I am extatic with it....

Hi ! yes that is what I have been doing for the last 20 years , fun stuff, I actually sold my e30 and my Ducati 900 ss to buy the Suby,,,, 899 I cant wait to see it and ride it....

cheers

German