Hatch or Sedan? - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

This is a discussion on Hatch or Sedan? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by cflip2x I can still hold stuff in my Sedan. :P Though at times I do wish I ...

Quote Originally Posted by cflip2x View Post

I can still hold stuff in my Sedan. :P
    Though at times I do wish I did order the hatch, though once I get my STI wing on the trunk I wont be as jealous

That's fine, except you can fit almost TWICE that much in the hatch, even without folding down the seats.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by zeitgeist View Post
    I'm a hatch owner and love my car, but I was fairly certain the two shared the same wheelbase. I thought the cars were pretty much identical until you got to the rear.

2014 Subaru Impreza WRX STI 4dr AWD Sedan Specs
    And you're right...that was a typo. I meant the body was shorter (the sedan body is longer).

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew_V View Post
    That's fine, except you can fit almost TWICE that much in the hatch, even without folding down the seats.
    Welll obviously its a hatch it hads more space but its not like the sedan doesn't have the space. I hope Subaru rethinks things and brings back the hatch or even wagon.
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

I have a '13 sedan and sometimes I wish I had gotten the hatchback instead just for the extra space. At times I go on trips with my friends and barely have enough room to fit both their luggage and our food. I guess the sedan looks "better" (matter of opinion), but the hatch is definitely more versatile when it comes to lifestyle.

I can only hope Subaru releases another hatchback in a few years!

Quote Originally Posted by BlankWRX View Post
    I have a '13 sedan and sometimes I wish I had gotten the hatchback instead just for the extra space. At times I go on trips with my friends and barely have enough room to fit both their luggage and our food. I guess the sedan looks "better" (matter of opinion), but the hatch is definitely more versatile when it comes to lifestyle.

I can only hope Subaru releases another hatchback in a few years!
    Probably hoping that the Forester, Crosstrek, Outback, Tribeca catch the versatility aspect. Those who are performance/versatility oriented will move on to other manufactures.
    2013 WRX Dark Grey Hatch
    1974 Datsun 260z Stroker

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Subaru comes out with a wagon option for the WRX/STI down the road. I can understand Subaru choosing to focus their R&D dollars to release the sedan first, but I see them spending some R&D money later to bring out a hatch.

The hatch WILL be back!
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456