Still havent jumped on bandwagon - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Still havent jumped on bandwagon within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by grendels_wrx My philosophy has been from the start that I will keep my Xterra unless I find ...

Quote Originally Posted by grendels_wrx View Post
    My philosophy has been from the start that I will keep my Xterra unless I find something that wows me. Wows me enough to drop $30k. SO far the WRX has been that but just the negatives are hitting me and Ive read more and more on here and its making it worse. I'm not a car guy like I was when I was a kid but I dont want some boring soccer driving mobile. I dont really like SUVs but the Xterra is sorta cool from a style point of view. I would like something a bit nicer and all but hoped to not have to pay $$.
    Don't forget the car only really shines over 4000rpm - I will second a 3 series - 300 hp on the 330 with peak torque on the 2012 at about 1200rpm , figures are supposed to be underrated - it's a whole different class of car to the wrx , it has all the performance and beautiful interior - I saw a 2011 certified for 31,000 (rwd)

Fantastic car if your gonna go used

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Oh yeah it's 335 but it is only 3l

I Support ClubWRX
    dont buy a subaru. they are junk. Go join a mitsubishi forum and buy an evo.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by grendels_wrx View Post
    I was looking at a hatch which does look smaller from the back in comparison to an STi sedan. At least to me.
    Well then you obviously like the look/size of the sedan better. Go test drive a WRX sedan. Decide if you like it.

If not, don't buy it.

Any decision yet??

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    He baut a Muhstang...

yea he didnt

I've been contemplating c63 amg's used...they are falling in the $35k range...

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by wreckingball man View Post
    He baut a Muhstang...

NOT!

I haven't bought anything and haven't been to other car dealers. Really I don't think there's much out there I'm willing to spend money on like that. WRX yes. Saw a few over the weekend on the road (some chic in a black sedan) and also a plasma blue pearl hatch that looked awesome. It's still the only car at the moment I would spend that money on that is a reasonable enough day to day sporty car.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123