Still havent jumped on bandwagon - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Still havent jumped on bandwagon within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by grendels_wrx My philosophy has been from the start that I will keep my Xterra unless I find ...

Quote Originally Posted by grendels_wrx View Post
    My philosophy has been from the start that I will keep my Xterra unless I find something that wows me. Wows me enough to drop $30k. SO far the WRX has been that but just the negatives are hitting me and Ive read more and more on here and its making it worse. I'm not a car guy like I was when I was a kid but I dont want some boring soccer driving mobile. I dont really like SUVs but the Xterra is sorta cool from a style point of view. I would like something a bit nicer and all but hoped to not have to pay $$.
    Don't forget the car only really shines over 4000rpm - I will second a 3 series - 300 hp on the 330 with peak torque on the 2012 at about 1200rpm , figures are supposed to be underrated - it's a whole different class of car to the wrx , it has all the performance and beautiful interior - I saw a 2011 certified for 31,000 (rwd)

Fantastic car if your gonna go used

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Oh yeah it's 335 but it is only 3l

I Support ClubWRX
    dont buy a subaru. they are junk. Go join a mitsubishi forum and buy an evo.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by grendels_wrx View Post
    I was looking at a hatch which does look smaller from the back in comparison to an STi sedan. At least to me.
    Well then you obviously like the look/size of the sedan better. Go test drive a WRX sedan. Decide if you like it.

If not, don't buy it.

Any decision yet??

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    He baut a Muhstang...

yea he didnt

I've been contemplating c63 amg's used...they are falling in the $35k range...

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by wreckingball man View Post
    He baut a Muhstang...

NOT!

I haven't bought anything and haven't been to other car dealers. Really I don't think there's much out there I'm willing to spend money on like that. WRX yes. Saw a few over the weekend on the road (some chic in a black sedan) and also a plasma blue pearl hatch that looked awesome. It's still the only car at the moment I would spend that money on that is a reasonable enough day to day sporty car.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.