Congrats on the car. When I got mine I focused on cosmetic mods rather then performance I was more then happy with the way the car (dont get me wrong I can always use more power).
• antenna - not really need im not a fan of the long antenna but I can deal with it.
• clear bra maybe? - If you have the money I would get it
• Cat back exhaust - I have the SPT I like the sound I recently took a road trip from NJ to TX and after a while there was a drone but I drive about 2hrs a day and for that commute a louder exhaust doesnt bother me.
• Turbo heat shield - You shouldn't need one until you get a new Downpipe.
• Strut tower bar - spend the money on sway bars and bushings
• Cold air intake - Not needed yet that stock airbox should be good though if you want to hear the Blow off\Recirculating valve then this is the way to go but you would need a tune.
maybe you would also consider a new head unit, tail light overlays and also look into Plasti Dip and have some fun with that.
Good luck with the car.