New guy, No subie.. yet
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New guy, No subie.. yet within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone! Much like a ton of other people, I've lurked around these forums and nasioc for quite some time, ...

New guy, No subie.. yet

Hey everyone! Much like a ton of other people, I've lurked around these forums and nasioc for quite some time, but I officially decided to join this one. Quick info about me, my name is Wayne, and my username is actually a name I used when I was playing online games. It just kinda stuck with me because I thought it was unique, lol. Currently, I own an 06' Si, which I will have paid off in a few months, possibly 3 if not sooner. Starting January, I'll be saving my money to pay cash and get a WRX between 02'-05'. Maybe an 04'-05' STi if I don't find a decent WRX that hasn't been modded. I'm pretty sure there will be one person that will ask, why not just keep the Si or why not get a newer WRX? The answer to that is, my brothers (they're twins) will probably be needing a new car soon as the Grand Am is having so many problems and we're just constantly sinking money into it. So, with that said, I'll be giving them my Si. The second part of that is I'm done with leasing cars lol, for now anyway. I've wanted an STi, an Evo, or a 240sx for a longggggg time but I've always been in a situation where I either couldn't afford one or there just wasn't a decent one around. I've grown older so 240's don't excite me as they used to. Hence, the WRX. I haven't done many mods to my Si and I need some body work too (which will get done soon). -one lady side swiped me on the driver side, didn't cause much damage, just a little buffering. Another lady ran into me, putting a dent on the rear passenger side and breaking the seal from the tire and the rim. This caused my tire to blow out, luckily, the rim landed on the tread so it wasn't damaged.-

Mods to date:
    17" raze r74 gold/chrome (I got a good deal on these with brand new tires. They're cheap ass rims and it shows. Never again.)
    Skunk 2 exhaust
    Skunk 2 shift knob with red stitching leather shift boot
    Pioneer double din dvd/cd/ipod player
    AEM SRI
    Mini Retrofitted HID head lights

Everything was done/installed by me. The headlights were such a pain to break loose but I loved the results. I've probably talked enough so... Nice to meet everyone. :3

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome to the forum Wayne, best of luck on your savings/search

Welcome! Sounds like you have bad luck with the ladies!
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

Quote Originally Posted by mcdbrendan View Post
    Welcome to the forum Wayne, best of luck on your savings/search

LOL! In all my years of being on forums.. you are the first person to do that, plus I wasn't expecting it. Kudos and thanks ^^.

Quote Originally Posted by Calvinball View Post
    Welcome! Sounds like you have bad luck with the ladies!
    Lol you can tell eh? Louisiana drivers are pretty bad in their own right, but the women drivers makes things that much worse. A friend of mine had his Evo X totaled from a lady driver that didn't have any insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by Skandiluz View Post
    LOL! In all my years of being on forums.. you are the first person to do that, plus I wasn't expecting it. Kudos and thanks ^^.
    And here I was, worrying you'd think I was being a dlck. Glad you got a laugh, you'll do well here
    Last edited by mcdbrendan; 08-22-2013 at 02:46 PM. Reason: EDIT: Can't say d!ck

Quote Originally Posted by mcdbrendan View Post
    And here I was, worrying you'd think I was being a dlck. Glad you got a laugh, you'll do well here
    I'm very gullible. It takes a hell of a lot to get under my skin, and to this date, there's only been a handful of people to do it. Literally. With that said, jokes away! xD

Hey, hey, hey! Female driver here. Don't worry... I'm nowhere near LA.

Welcome to da club!

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the forum Wayne.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Quote Originally Posted by Brazilnut View Post
    Hey, hey, hey! Female driver here. Don't worry... I'm nowhere near LA.

Welcome to da club!
    ^^'' good thing I said "Louisiana women" and not women in general. +2 for not generalizing.. to a degree. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    Welcome to the forum Wayne.
    Thanks Rage :3. I'm liking it here so far. Younger people, older people, family people, every people (okay not the best phrase but you catch my drift), is awesome here.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.