New Subie Guy here.. What did you pay for your wrx 2014 - Page 9
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

This is a discussion on New Subie Guy here.. What did you pay for your wrx 2014 within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Is there new upgrade/difference on new 2014 WRX versus 12 WRX?...

Is there new upgrade/difference on new 2014 WRX versus 12 WRX?
    2012 WRX PPB sedan
    Foglights installed, Arm-rest extension installed. Upgrades: Eiback F/R sway bar, Kartboy endlinks F/R, Cusco lower chassis brace, COBB AP stage 1 map.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Everything is the same. The only difference so far is that we 2014 can't put the cobb access port yet :/

Hi guys, new to the forum. I'm coming off from a mitsu to subie! Just ordered my 2014 swp wrx hatch with fogs at $25.5k. I thought it was a fair deal. What do you guys think?

Just took delivery last night of my 2014 Ice Silver WRX Base Sedan with Popular Package #2 - Homelink, dimming rear view, armrest extension, rear cargo tray, locking nuts, and side cargo nets. $24,990 + ttl

Hello all -

This is my first post and, because of my employer, I'm looking at 2% under invoice (VIP program) for basically anything on the lot (or in transit). Is that good by itself or is there other wiggle room?

The dealers with whom I have spoken say it's a great deal but, of course, they're dealers.

Is invoice variable? I'm aware of all the after crap (doc, processing, etc). I'm just wondering about the invoice.

Thanks!

Anything under invoice is usually good. It also depends on your area. 2% for a base model sounds like $500 under invoice, which is a decent deal. I recommend price shopping various dealers. Like you could get a quote from dealer A and see if dealer B can beat it. Also consider the distance you have to travel to pick up the car when you ask for prices.
    Stink eye mob #682
    Money can't buy happiness. But it can buy race car parts.... that'll make me happy
    07 Mazda 3 S Touring 5 MT - SOLD
    12 Charger R/T Red pearl triple coat , wheels and tunes group - SOLD
    14 WRB WRX Hatch premium SPT STS, SPT CBE, SPT BG, Sub, RA Mudflaps,front plate delete, KB shifter bushings , Tic Pivot bushings , Enkei RPF1s 17x8

Thinking about purchasing a used 2013 WRX (base, with foglights, short shifter) with 17,800ish miles, for 22.5k. Thoughts?

Thanks guys new to the site x)

Bought my first Subaru tonight! 2014 DGM hatchback with homelink/compass mirror, extended arm rest, cargo tray, bumper cover, and all weather floor mats.

Paid 27,500 + TTL

Is it true that I can't wax it for 90 days?
    For those with tint, what did you pay and what level did you get?

Bought my first Subaru tonight! 2014 Premium DGM hatchback with homelink/compass mirror, extended arm rest, cargo tray, retractable cargo cover, bumper cover, and all weather floor mats.

Paid 27,500 + TTL

Is it true that I can't wax it for 90 days?
    For those with tint, what did you pay and what level did you get?
    Last edited by mattymess; 01-26-2014 at 02:47 AM.

Put a deposit on an in-transit 2014 Limited DGM hatch:

STS
    All-weather mats
    Cargo nets
    Cargo trays
    Armrest
    Wheel locks

$28,515
    Doc fee of $250
    Total before tax: $28,765

No trade.

As a side note, my stepfather was at the NAIAS in Detroit and struck up a conversation with the Subie folks. When he mentioned I was buying a car, the lady told him to call me and get my email address.

A little while later, I had a "take an additional $250 off your best deal" coupon in my inbox, so that essentially puts me at $28,265 (before taxes, of course).
    Last edited by zeitgeist; 01-26-2014 at 04:55 AM.

Bought my first WRX in Jacksonville FL last Friday. Certified pre-owner WR blue, 2011 with 32500 miles. Completely stock with bumper to bumper warranty.

Paid 18800 plus dealer fee and TTL. 20,440.86 out the door!! Best price I've seen so I jumped on it, car is mint too!
    Couldn't be happier

Bought my first WRX in Jacksonville FL last Friday. Certified pre-owner WR blue, 2011 with 32500 miles. Completely stock with bumper to bumper warranty.

Paid 18800 plus dealer fee and TTL. 20,440.86 out the door!! Best price I've seen so I jumped on it, car is mint too!
    Couldn't be happier

Bought my 14' DGM Hatch WRX for 26,600 a week ago with the mirror, sub, short shift kit and the cargo tray. It was the only black or grey in the whole area at the time I purchased it, and I didn't get any sort of discount except for talking them down from the list price.

Quote Originally Posted by joe944 View Post
    Bought my 14' DGM Hatch WRX for 26,600 a week ago with the mirror, sub, short shift kit and the cargo tray. It was the only black or grey in the whole area at the time I purchased it, and I didn't get any sort of discount except for talking them down from the list price.
    That seems like an insane deal! I thought I got a good price @ $27,500 considering the invoice was just over $28,000.

I'm going to use this when i purchase my wrx this weekend! already put the 500 down to reserve it!