New Subie Guy here.. What did you pay for your wrx 2014 - Page 5
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

This is a discussion on New Subie Guy here.. What did you pay for your wrx 2014 within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just bought same thing - 2014 base sedan dark grey metallic with spoiler, fog lights and short throw for 27000.00. ...

Just bought same thing - 2014 base sedan dark grey metallic with spoiler, fog lights and short throw for 27000.00. All said and done its 28 something. I think we both did ok. My car is on its way. Should see before end of month. We should keep in touch. I did pretty good trading in my A4. Looking forward to the 5 speed.
    Jeff

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

My car is arrived at the port!1 stoked!!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by rudra View Post
    My car is arrived at the port!1 stoked!!
    The wait is almost over! I picked mine up on Monday and it is incredible. Very pumped for you, dude.
    http://shiftinglanes.com
    '14 DGM WRX Limited Hatch
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

Wow congrats. When did you guys order?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Docc99 View Post
    Wow congrats. When did you guys order?
    I ordered 5/28, but missed the '13 cutoff. my order went through on 8/1, but I believe mine arrived earlier than expected because I was on the '13 wait list queue for first '14 delivery. Like most posts on the forum say, 2-3 months wait time is the average. If you don't want to be disappointed, don't call the dealer you ordered from for at least 10 weeks. They won't have any info until it's on the truck to be transported.

Doc, did you order one?
    http://shiftinglanes.com
    '14 DGM WRX Limited Hatch
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftingLanes View Post
    I ordered 5/28, but missed the '13 cutoff. my order went through on 8/1, but I believe mine arrived earlier than expected because I was on the '13 wait list queue for first '14 delivery. Like most posts on the forum say, 2-3 months wait time is the average. If you don't want to be disappointed, don't call the dealer you ordered from for at least 10 weeks. They won't have any info until it's on the truck to be transported.

Doc, did you order one?
    Order placed on 8/19. WRB premium sedan. Dealer at the time said November then a week later to expect an ETA of December. I just hope the snow isn't falling when she comes in. I'll have my Michelin Pilot AS3s waiting to go on.

Ordered a 2014 DGM Base WRX hatchback. Price 24298 plus 389 DH and taxes and title. I also got the STi short throw and fog light kit so total price before DH taxes and title is 24821.00. Order placed 08/19 estimated arrival December. The wait stinks!

^^You got a pretty good deal

Probably includes a trade or something. If not, he got a very good deal.

^^You got a pretty good deal
    Thanks, the dealership said they were number 1 in volume sales so that is why they can let them go for that.

Order placed on 8/19. WRB premium sedan. Dealer at the time said November then a week later to expect an ETA of December. I just hope the snow isn't falling when she comes in. I'll have my Michelin Pilot AS3s waiting to go on.
    Are those Michelin's an all season tire? We are all in the same boat. Didn't think I would need to get a new set of tires right when i bought the car, but safety is worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by S20002STI View Post
    Are those Michelin's an all season tire? We are all in the same boat. Didn't think I would need to get a new set of tires right when i bought the car, but safety is worth it!
    They are Michelins brand new all season ultra high performance tire. It's said they compare to some summer tires in performance but they were launched this summer so they haven't been proven in the snow yet. I knew I'd be dropping money on tires so I already figured that in long before I ordered. I helped my sister last year when she bought her 2013.

i just bought 13 wrx and untill now i am cant still believe i'm driving this awesome car. i got a good deal believe it or not my rx total price is 26900 inludes short sti shifter, fog lights, exhaust spt tip special arm rest and center mirror with auto dim light/compass. i guess my dealership got confused about the price because i keep choosing diffrent rx with difrent colors. well happy to be part of this forum. hail to wrx users!

I finally put my order in on Sept 9th. 30,500 OTD for a Limited Hatch in DGM w/ Red illumination kit, all weather mats, and bumper cover. ETA of January :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Coginator411 View Post
    I finally put my order in on Sept 9th. 30,500 OTD for a Limited Hatch in DGM w/ Red illumination kit, all weather mats, and bumper cover. ETA of January :'(
    Welcome to the waiting club!