New Subie Guy here.. What did you pay for your wrx 2014 - Page 4
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

This is a discussion on New Subie Guy here.. What did you pay for your wrx 2014 within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I'm working a deal right now with a dealer for a 14 DGM Limited Hatch w/All weather mats, red illumination ...

I'm working a deal right now with a dealer for a 14 DGM Limited Hatch w/All weather mats, red illumination kit, and a bumper cover. He is giving me a price of $30,900 OTD taxes and all. What do you guys think?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Coginator411 View Post
    I'm working a deal right now with a dealer for a 14 DGM Limited Hatch w/All weather mats, red illumination kit, and a bumper cover. He is giving me a price of $30,900 OTD taxes and all. What do you guys think?
    For 5 more grand get an sti
    This has been my own argument with myself for getting an sti vs. A regular wrx limited by the time I finish with options and trim level for a few more extra payments I can have the sti with everything I want and more

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by ker2; 09-06-2013 at 05:57 PM.

My 2 cents

[QUOTE=rexxx0486;3040525] "if you pay 26k or less for a base WRX you did well and got a performance car bargain".

$24855.00 before trade-in. I like that.
    2013 WRX Dark Grey Hatch
    1974 Datsun 260z Stroker

$39.466.78 with subwoofer and mats... sti swp
    THANKS CLAYTON

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails uploadfromtaptalk1378596736059.jpg  

Double post

I didnt read the whole thread but my dealer said they were allowed a $1700 mark up and came down ~$1200...

I got a 2014 premium hatch with the short throw shiftier and "free" all weather floor mats for 28200 plus 6.5% sales tax came out at almost 30k even OTD...

I would have gone with a STI but this is my very first loan and it was hard enough to get 30k financed with a decent intrest rate... maybe in a few years ill get a sti projcet car

Quote Originally Posted by ker2 View Post
    $39.466.78 with subwoofer and mats... sti swp
    THANKS CLAYTON

I'm hoping this was pricing for a 5-door?

I ordered a 2014 WRB premium sedan with STS and homelink mirror. They are throwing the STi front lip spoiler in the trunk for me so I can install it. $29,500 out the door. ETA is December now. Ordered on Aug 19th.

2013 Premium Sedan, Sun roof, small wing, short throw shifter, All weather package, sun shade, $27,300.

The dealer went bare bones on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonator View Post
    2013 Premium Sedan, Sun roof, small wing, short throw shifter, All weather package, sun shade, $27,300.

Nice price for premium. I wonder what he would have done for an sti

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4
    14 WRX SWP Sedan
    Fog lights, Short throw shifter, SPT Exhaust,

Premium includes sunroof, spoiler, fogs, heated seats mirrors wipers, right? So you got STS and sunshade as extras. Pretty decent price. I assume that's before taxes

Quote Originally Posted by olenderc View Post
    I'm hoping this was pricing for a 5-door?
    5 door sti final price includes tax tittle and all the fees associated with the purchase

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Docc99 View Post
    Premium includes sunroof, spoiler, fogs, heated seats mirrors wipers, right? So you got STS and sunshade as extras. Pretty decent price. I assume that's before taxes
    Yes all of that is the Premium. I had to have all of those features. Oh and the Interior illumination kit.....$90 option. I still don't know what it is, nor do I care!

Yeah that was before taxes. And the nice thing was, he gave me $2500 and more for my trade than anyone else in the area (3 separate dealers 2 Subie and a Honda only offered me 10K....)and the best interest rate....3.75% compared to 5.99% and 12%.....and the best thing about all of this......I didn't have to ask or haggle for any of it.

I have bought and traded almost a dozen vehicles in my short life and every time was like pulling teeth. I loathed shopping for a new car.......I hated this experience as well. But I called in shopping for a Legacy Sport $21,500 (They dont make the GT...that was first choice) and after he gave me the new interest rate ( I was preapproved at the 5.99%) , I jumped on the WRX. Because I was upside on my trade, at the last minute I had to come up with $4k. I got $3500 and told him to make it work and knocked another $500 off the car to get my LTV approved. And that's how I ended up at $27,300.

I drove it home.....and gave it to my wife for our 9 year Anniversary. So far, I have Lhumar Formula One tint all the way around including the front windshield, Debagded the whole car, OEM roof rack, and installed custom powder coated purple Hella Supertones (you cant see them its too dark.....)

Yes all of that is the Premium. I had to have all of those features. Oh and the Interior illumination kit.....$90 option. I still don't know what it is, nor do I care!

Yeah that was before taxes. And the nice thing was, he gave me $2500 and more for my trade than anyone else in the area (3 separate dealers 2 Subie and a Honda only offered me 10K....)and the best interest rate....3.75% compared to 5.99% and 12%.....and the best thing about all of this......I didn't have to ask or haggle for any of it.

I have bought and traded almost a dozen vehicles in my short life and every time was like pulling teeth. I loathed shopping for a new car.......I hated this experience as well. But I called in shopping for a Legacy Sport $21,500 (They dont make the GT...that was first choice) and after he gave me the new interest rate ( I was preapproved at the 5.99%) , I jumped on the WRX. Because I was upside on my trade, at the last minute I had to come up with $4k. I got $3500 and told him to make it work and knocked another $500 off the car to get my LTV approved. And that's how I ended up at $27,300.

I drove it home.....and gave it to my wife for our 9 year Anniversary. So far, I have Lhumar Formula One tint all the way around including the front windshield, Debagded the whole car, OEM roof rack, and installed custom powder coated purple Hella Supertones (you cant see them its too dark.....)
    Wow sounds like a lot of work. I also loathe buying cars. I got hosed on my trade as well but I got them to give me an extra $500 and throw the front lip in (sans install) for free or I was going to walk. I had the price negotiated before I even walked into the dealer.