New Subie Guy here.. What did you pay for your wrx 2014 - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 167

This is a discussion on New Subie Guy here.. What did you pay for your wrx 2014 within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by mutchwrx 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Exhaust Finisher Genuine OEM Brand NEW | eBay this is the ...

  1. #16
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by mutchwrx View Post
    2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Exhaust Finisher Genuine OEM Brand NEW | eBay

    this is the exhaust finisher. it runs along the entire underside of the rear bumper.
    i like the subaru small ones that go above each pair, but i wanted meatier.
    That's the stock Subaru one.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #17
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    27
    agreed. i noticed that last once i started looking around.

    i saw a few that have a different style. it is a one piece. and it runs along the majority of rear underside bumper. you can see it clearly from behind, stainless appearance. any ideas?

  4. #18
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Montclair, NJ
    Posts
    10
    Got my 2013 WRX Base for $24,900 including destination fee, before tax. According to TrueCar.com average paid/factory invoice in the area was $25,700. So I felt like I got a good deal =)

  5. #19
    ClubWRX.net Vendor rexxx0486's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North NJ
    Posts
    1,198
    I Support ClubWRX
    These threads are useless unless people want to post their actual buyers orders. As a dealer, I can sell you a new wrx for 22k and make a good profit if I'm taking in your $9000 trade for 6000 and selling you 3k worth of back end profit! At least these should be in the regional sections due to the fact that pricing and demand varies tremendously by area. Real actual Invoice at my location for a 2014 wrx is about 25500 inc destination of that helps anyone. Not trying to knock you op, I just don't want you guys getting discouraged/frustrated/misinformed. I have an ask a dealer thread in mys sig where you can get real help/answers with your particular deal if you ever need it guys!
    Last edited by rexxx0486; 08-23-2013 at 06:30 PM.
    -Clayton, Your official CLUBWRX Subaru Dealer!
    CLUBWRX New car buying program SAVE HUGE on new Subarus:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...ubwrx-net.html
    Ask a Subaru Dealer thread:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/car-pu...ru-dealer.html
    FREE 3rd party vehicle inspections:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...spections.html

  6. #20
    Registered User 7th District's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Northern Michigan
    Posts
    8
    Rex, thanks for all the advise.

  7. #21
    Registered User wrxnguyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    714 Orange County
    Posts
    324
    Quote Originally Posted by rexxx0486 View Post
    These threads are useless unless people want to post their actual buyers orders. As a dealer, I can sell you a new wrx for 22k and make a good profit if I'm taking in your $9000 trade for 6000 and selling you 3k worth of back end profit! At least these should be in the regional sections due to the fact that pricing and demand varies tremendously by area. Real actual Invoice at my location for a 2014 wrx is about 25500 inc destination of that helps anyone. Not trying to knock you op, I just don't want you guys getting discouraged/frustrated/misinformed. I have an ask a dealer thread in mys sig where you can get real help/answers with your particular deal if you ever need it guys!
    Yes thank you! Im reading this post thinking to myself I can put any number out there and make people think I got a better deal and what not... POST YOUR ACTUAL BUYERS ORDER

  8. #22
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by rexxx0486 View Post
    These threads are useless unless people want to post their actual buyers orders. As a dealer, I can sell you a new wrx for 22k and make a good profit if I'm taking in your $9000 trade for 6000 and selling you 3k worth of back end profit! At least these should be in the regional sections due to the fact that pricing and demand varies tremendously by area. Real actual Invoice at my location for a 2014 wrx is about 25500 inc destination of that helps anyone. Not trying to knock you op, I just don't want you guys getting discouraged/frustrated/misinformed. I have an ask a dealer thread in mys sig where you can get real help/answers with your particular deal if you ever need it guys!
    DC area.

    So when I put in my zip code off Edmunds.com the invoice price there is different if I put in another zip code? Destination same thing? I thought destination was same anywhere in US except Hawaii and Alaska. Is Buyback worth mentioning to dealer?


    Invoice I mentioned is without trade in at all. Price is no matter what I do. Costco price. About $24900 that includes destination.
    Last edited by grendels_wrx; 08-25-2013 at 08:45 AM.

  9. #23
    Registered User dknow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Downers Grove, IL
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxnguyen View Post
    Yes thank you! Im reading this post thinking to myself I can put any number out there and make people think I got a better deal and what not... POST YOUR ACTUAL BUYERS ORDER
    wow ok there buddy. gees

    I am new to this forum and just was wondering if i made a good deal, didn't think we had people on here that would make up a number.
    Here is my order form. and i keep hearing subie people are friendly.....jk: thumbup:...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	subaru price.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	108.1 KB 
ID:	115900
    14 WRX SWP Sedan
    Fog lights, Short throw shifter, SPT Exhaust,

  10. #24
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by dknow View Post
    wow ok there buddy. gees

    I am new to this forum and just was wondering if i made a good deal, didn't think we had people on here that would make up a number.
    Here is my order form. and i keep hearing subie people are friendly.....jk: thumbup:...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	subaru price.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	108.1 KB 
ID:	115900
    Im pretty sure you are still a liar!!!! Post another one til I approve kidding.

    I posted my actual numbers, seems like Im getting called a liar for it. Oh well.

    Oh, and also, I paid cash, no trades not sure if that makes a difference.

  11. #25
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    230
    $25,080 (including destination) + fogs.


  12. #26
    ClubWRX.net Vendor rexxx0486's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North NJ
    Posts
    1,198
    I Support ClubWRX
    It's not that anyone is lying per say, just that invoice varies by region, demand varies by region, and price is only one component of the deal. I've seen out of state buyers orders on here that are less than what I could get the car for if I sold it to myself! I've also seen guys from CA get 5 price quotes and the best one they get is still close to sticker. There are just a lot of variables.
    -Clayton, Your official CLUBWRX Subaru Dealer!
    CLUBWRX New car buying program SAVE HUGE on new Subarus:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...ubwrx-net.html
    Ask a Subaru Dealer thread:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/car-pu...ru-dealer.html
    FREE 3rd party vehicle inspections:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...spections.html

  13. #27
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    82
    [QUOTE=jcr557;3040140]$25,080 (including destination) + fogs.

    Another quote less than invoice price for the car. But I still find it amazing that any dealer will sell an ordered car at dealer cost. They gain nothing except buyback and future service and parts.

    Were you guys letting dealers know what other dealers would do and all? Or just going into multiple dealers and saying "what price can you give me for a 2014 ordered WRX"?
    Last edited by grendels_wrx; 08-28-2013 at 06:35 PM.

  14. #28
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by rexxx0486 View Post
    It's not that anyone is lying per say, just that invoice varies by region, demand varies by region, and price is only one component of the deal. I've seen out of state buyers orders on here that are less than what I could get the car for if I sold it to myself! I've also seen guys from CA get 5 price quotes and the best one they get is still close to sticker. There are just a lot of variables.

    Why is invoice different for different regions? Is it therefore possible by going to a different state you can get a car for a fair amount better because of invoice differences? IS there a way of quickly seeing the invoice costs for all regions without randomly putting zip codes into Edmunds.

  15. #29
    ClubWRX.net Vendor rexxx0486's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North NJ
    Posts
    1,198
    I Support ClubWRX
    Well that one was one of my customers, so anyone who is a member here can get that deal from me! We can sell for under invoice because the dealer gets a "holdback" credit that makes it feasible. As for telling dealers what other dealers will do, they really won't really care what you say another dealer "says they would do" honestly, too many buyers are liars, and you didn't buy it there, so I doubt that will gain you any leverage. Best bet is to make a fair offer and say "look if you can't do it its fine, but if you can here is my credit card and I will buy today" That is music to a dealers ears.

    [QUOTE=grendels_wrx;3040294]
    Quote Originally Posted by jcr557 View Post
    $25,080 (including destination) + fogs.

    Another quote less than invoice price for the car. But I still find it amazing that any dealer will sell an ordered car at dealer cost. They gain nothing except buyback and future service and parts.

    Were you guys letting dealers know what other dealers would do and all? Or just going into multiple dealers and saying "what price can you give me for a 2014 ordered WRX"?
    -Clayton, Your official CLUBWRX Subaru Dealer!
    CLUBWRX New car buying program SAVE HUGE on new Subarus:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...ubwrx-net.html
    Ask a Subaru Dealer thread:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/car-pu...ru-dealer.html
    FREE 3rd party vehicle inspections:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...spections.html

  16. #30
    ClubWRX.net Vendor rexxx0486's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North NJ
    Posts
    1,198
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by grendels_wrx View Post
    Why is invoice different for different regions? Is it therefore possible by going to a different state you can get a car for a fair amount better because of invoice differences? IS there a way of quickly seeing the invoice costs for all regions without randomly putting zip codes into Edmunds.
    It's because Subaru is split up into a bunch of different distributorships. Technically yes you could go 3 states away and their invoice may be less. However, there is really no resource that spells out each regions invoice price (other than edmunds who is routinely way off due to not including advertising fees that the dealer pays as a part of their invoice price, read the fine print) Even if there were such a price list, that would not guarantee you any savings. In fact they may even charge more! For instance, invoice is 300 less for CA dealers than for me, yet they routinely charge thousands more than I do because they can. Also its just a different market out there and they may have other costs that I don't have or know about( for instance subaru may pitch in more for my advertising costs than theirs) The bottom line is, if you pay 26k or less for a base WRX you did well and got a performance car bargain. Life is too short to excessively stress about getting the very lowest deal known to man. Do you worry what your neighbor paid for his mattress? My advice is to just find a good dealer who you can trust who gives you good service and a fair price and buy the car. Then don't look back and enjoy it! I routinely see poor souls tear their hair out and shop for months to get 500 lower than what dealers are quoting them, but they probably would be able to save that much on car insurance by calling 4 or 5 companies for quotes which hardly anyone does, and it would only take them an hour. If you're financing, you're looking at less than 10 bucks per month saved for tons of aggravation. Honestly if that is the amount holding you back from buying a car, you cant really afford that car. Not saying you shouldn't try to get a good price but don't beat yourself up if you paid 500 over the next guy, its not worth the stress, and after all if you really wanted to save money over everything else you should be buying a base impreza!
    -Clayton, Your official CLUBWRX Subaru Dealer!
    CLUBWRX New car buying program SAVE HUGE on new Subarus:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...ubwrx-net.html
    Ask a Subaru Dealer thread:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/car-pu...ru-dealer.html
    FREE 3rd party vehicle inspections:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...spections.html

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •