New Subie Guy here.. What did you pay for your wrx 2014 - Page 11
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

This is a discussion on New Subie Guy here.. What did you pay for your wrx 2014 within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; How is 25.000 drive out cash on 2013. that is what I payed for my sons....

How is 25.000 drive out cash on 2013. that is what I payed for my sons.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

2014, sedan, dark gray metallic, 25,350 !

Quote Originally Posted by a10495 View Post
    2014, sedan, dark gray metallic, 25,350 !
    Noiice good deal is that +++ or otd?

sadlly.. before taxes ! lol

Registered User chrismartin3391's Avatar
    29 and change out the door. Short throw shifter, heated seats, and mirrors. Heated windsheild wipers (not sure if thats stock or not) Spoiler, fog lights, sun roof, and the all weather package. Sure there are a few things im missing but I searched for about 8 months before one finally came to a dealer within 100 miles of me. I jumped on it the first chance i got. Dealer had it on the lot for an hour before i took it home. Couldnt be happier! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Subi2.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	132.6 KB 
ID:	136089

___
    Quote Originally Posted by dknow View Post
    Hello all,

I am new to subies and just love the look of the car and ride. plus the awd is just great.
    Well i want to know what kind of deal i got with my new 2014 wrx... that is ordered

2014 base model SWP sedan
    Mods:
    1. Short throw shifter
    2. Fog lights
    ......................$27,610.00 tax title all out the door
    3. SPT Exhaust (last min add on, told me 803 + tax

total so far what i was told out the door tax title all = $28,470.00

Just waiting on my new subieeeeeeee...... then weeeeeeeeee

Update: 11/1/13
    She is in will be picking her up tomorrow. cant wait....
    Attachment 120874
    I got my 2013 premium wrx for $30,000 back in june of 2013
    Came with fog lights, premium sound system, heated seats, short shifter, sunroof, maybe some other stuff but those are the major ones.

Paid 24,800 for my base model, signed sealed and delivered. Still am not sure how I talked him down to that.

Now thats a better deal then I got. Thumbs Up///

I'm about to pay 28,475 for a Premium (with mats and window deflectors) + tax. Not sure if its the best price but its the last 2014 hatch i could find in my area. Everyone else wants to sell the 2015 but i really like the 5 door for my tool boxes and whatnot.

New guy here... I bought a silver 2014 base wrx hatchback last week on 3/28/14 for $24,400 w/short throw shift, weather mats, and cargo tray, not including TTL...how'd I do?

Quote Originally Posted by Captainphoton View Post
    New guy here... I bought a silver 2014 base wrx hatchback last week on 3/28/14 for $24,400 w/short throw shift, weather mats, and cargo tray, not including TTL...how'd I do?
    If that was a straight-up purchase, it's a good deal. If there was a trade-in, it would depend on what you got for your trade. If you got soaked on the trade, then it might not be as good.

Just bought a 14 sedan limited, with navigation,short shifter, Spt carbon fiber trunk trim, all weather mats/ cargo tray for $32,460 otd. Being a limited it came with HID lights, fog lights and leather/heated seats.
    14 sedan Limited: AEM intake, Tomioka IC hose, Cobb AP V3, Invidia down pipe with 3" cat, custom 3" mandrel bent single exhaust, Aem air fuel gauge,Cobb knob,Perrin Pitch Stop mount, SPT front strut tower brace, K-Sport coilovers@1.5" drop.

07 Duramax LBZ- 26psi,intake, TBE, Diablosport programmer, Edge Insight with EGT, EGR block off, BD exhaust manifold, PPE fuel valve.

Quote Originally Posted by zeitgeist View Post
    If that was a straight-up purchase, it's a good deal. If there was a trade-in, it would depend on what you got for your trade. If you got soaked on the trade, then it might not be as good.
    Straight up purchase- financed $5000 at 2.9%, and paid off the rest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24k out the door for 14 base hatchback
    2014 WRX | 2013 GLK 350

YOUR WOMAN IS THE REFLECTION OF YOUR INCOME

Sticker 30,960 walked out the door after a huge issue with corporate subaru (dealing with a faulty forester bought earlier in the year) paying 27,960. I have a Premium with sunroof and heated seats.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.