New '13 SWP Base Wagon - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on New '13 SWP Base Wagon within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Agron1979 That's my favorite color, ended up getting the DGM because I just couldn't wait another 2 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Agron1979 View Post
    That's my favorite color, ended up getting the DGM because I just couldn't wait another 2 months to get my baby home.....lol, anyway congrats and welcome to the forum...
    Thanks! I got lucky and they had a white one at the port waiting to be delivered. I don't know if I could have waited 2 months to have one built.

DGM was my second choice. It's definitely a slick color.
    2013 SWP WRX Wagon | Base | SPT Exhaust | Grimmspeed front plate relocator

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by allhailpoptart View Post
    I paid 28,458 for the base with heated seats, the auto mirror with home link and the SPT exhaust. That includes the option prices and labor to install them since the dealer had to put everything on rather than having it ordered and installed at the port.

The dealer I went to wouldn't honor the True Car price that I was quoted online so I paid about a grand more than I feel like I should have but I only had to wait for 3 days to get the color and options I wanted. Seemed like that was worth the extra cash.
    Nice. Is it true NH has no sales tax??? I paid $2300 in tax plus license fees.

Quote Originally Posted by scoobs1 View Post
    Nice. Is it true NH has no sales tax??? I paid $2300 in tax plus license fees.
    Correct, no sales tax in NH...or income tax for that matter if you live and work here.

They do collect some extra fees when you register the car. A brand new car is assessed at $18 per $1k of original MSRP and it's prorated based on your birth month (when everything up here is due for renewal [registration, inspection, licenses etc]). All told I paid $404 for a brand new title/registration/plates on the WRX and now I'll have to see what the fees are for renewal come April.
    2013 SWP WRX Wagon | Base | SPT Exhaust | Grimmspeed front plate relocator

Welcome!

When I went to my dealership, I was most interested in getting a SWP hatch. I fell in love with something completely different, but I still would love to have one. Very nice!
    2012 WRX Premium - Lightning Red Sedan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12