New to ClubWRX! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on New to ClubWRX! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by ShiftingLanes Welcome from NJ! Sorry to hear about your flood losses, but very excellent pick and gorgeous ...

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftingLanes View Post
    Welcome from NJ!

Sorry to hear about your flood losses, but very excellent pick and gorgeous car. Enjoy!
    Thanks! What parts of NJ are you around?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by MancinosUn4gvn View Post
    Thanks! What parts of NJ are you around?
    I'm up next to Wayne in NNJ. Where are you? My GFs mom lives in Keansburg so I know all about the Sandy mess.
    http://shiftinglanes.com
    '14 DGM WRX Limited Hatch
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

I'm up next to Wayne in NNJ. Where are you? My GFs mom lives in Keansburg so I know all about the Sandy mess.
    Eek. Keansburg got hit hard too. We were in the Toms River area during Sandy, relocated to Red bank for a bit to get things together now we're in the Neptune/Tinton Falls area.

I Support ClubWRX
    Eek. Keansburg got hit hard too. We were in the Toms River area during Sandy, relocated to Red bank for a bit to get things together now we're in the Neptune/Tinton Falls area.
    Nice dude. Well glad you're back up and running. There are a bunch of meets in the central NJ/Philly area. Lots of guys on here from that area. I'll be heading to my first one (hopefully) in October. Keep your eyes peeled for updates and hope to see you out there!
    http://shiftinglanes.com
    '14 DGM WRX Limited Hatch
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

Nice dude. Well glad you're back up and running. There are a bunch of meets in the central NJ/Philly area. Lots of guys on here from that area. I'll be heading to my first one (hopefully) in October. Keep your eyes peeled for updates and hope to see you out there!
    Yes sir, I look forward to it!

HALPPPP.

I need opinions. So a guy I deal with a local Subaru dealership called about a 2014 STi... Willing to hook me up on a trade on my car, they'll take my car as a trade and my payment would only be another 100 bucks or so a month.

I'd have to revert my car back to stock which isn't an issue except for the Exhaust(Unless someone want to trade with some cash but that might come later). They didn't have it yet, but what are the opinions on the 2014?

I Support ClubWRX
    HALPPPP.

I need opinions. So a guy I deal with a local Subaru dealership called about a 2014 STi... Willing to hook me up on a trade on my car, they'll take my car as a trade and my payment would only be another 100 bucks or so a month.

I'd have to revert my car back to stock which isn't an issue except for the Exhaust(Unless someone want to trade with some cash but that might come later). They didn't have it yet, but what are the opinions on the 2014?
    No opinions yet. Its supposed to be the same as the 2011,2011 & 2013 STIs. But it would suffice to say that it would be way better than a 08 WRX.

Also ask how much insurance costs. You must have been paying some incredible interest rate on the current car if you can get a new STI for just $100 more.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    No opinions yet. Its supposed to be the same as the 2011,2011 & 2013 STIs. But it would suffice to say that it would be way better than a 08 WRX.

Also ask how much insurance costs. You must have been paying some incredible interest rate on the current car if you can get a new STI for just $100 more.
    Yeah, I'll check on my insurance tomorrow. I have the VIN written somewhere. Yeah my interest rate is like 6+ because it was used and I took a longer period and I still had to the get the wife a car. I have a very good credit score, I'm at a Tier 1. I also probably overpaid for my 08, but again at the time I didn't care that much.

I pay around 330 now and I'd be looking at around 450 so a little over 100. I'm happy to hear they're similar to the 13's. Parts for the 14 should be the same as the 13 then. The car should be in within the next 2 weeks for me to go down and look at it and he said he'll call me the day before so I can be the first to head in, there was also an issue with the call center telling me the car was there already when it wasn't, and at this point my family has bought 4 cars from them.

The only specs on the car he has right now is Short Throw Shifter and Leather. He's not sure of a sunroof(which I kind of want) and other options.

I'm not really torn, I'd be putting a decent amount of money down which I'm fine with, and I think it would be fantastic to drive a brand new 14 STi Hatch since I work my ass off all week hah.

Keep the opinions coming, do we have any concrete pictures of the body style on the car yet?

2014 is going to look just like the 13s.
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

Quote Originally Posted by Calvinball View Post
    2014 is going to look just like the 13s.
    Cool, that was what I figured. I'm going in to talk to the delaership Tuesday. Apparently the model coming in an STi Standard model(No roof/heated seats) but he said he will check if he can order for me on a new vehicle so we will see I guess.

So I went into the dealership I've been dealing with, we looked up everything and the STi comes with a limited trim(heated seats and lether) but there is not roof option. I'll decide what I want to do, on a complete different side of the spectrum I test drove the Forester XT loaded and it's a really nice truck. Maybe I'll think about that once my WRX is paid off and my son gets a little bigger.

In the meantime, it looks like I'll be ordering the Downpipe, AP and some other goodies for my car. Anyone have suspension recommendations?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.