Just ordered my 2014 WRX - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Just ordered my 2014 WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Last year I ordered my sti in August and got it the beginning of oct I believe....

Last year I ordered my sti in August and got it the beginning of oct I believe.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I ordered my 2013 WRX July 1st and received it (from Japan) July 17th.
    You all say no changes to the 2014, but everywhere I look, they changed it dramatically. Am I missing something?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandi View Post
    I ordered my 2013 WRX July 1st and received it (from Japan) July 17th.
    You all say no changes to the 2014, but everywhere I look, they changed it dramatically. Am I missing something?
    Where are you looking? If you're talking about the concept vehicle then you're looking in the wrong place.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

I posted, then researched the forum. I found the section about the 2014 concept car. Thank you for pointing out that I was looking at the wrong place. LOL.
    But I've been researching ALL over the internet, to answer your question. ;-)

Brandi

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandi View Post
    I posted, then researched the forum. I found the section about the 2014 concept car. Thank you for pointing out that I was looking at the wrong place. LOL.
    But I've been researching ALL over the internet, to answer your question. ;-)

Brandi
    Well think about it like this. 2014 ordering is already open. Subaru isn't going to let people order a completely different body style without showing it off first. There have been no official announcements from Subaru about any drastic changes to the 2014 model year.

All signs point to it being exactly the same as 2013. We can only hope 2015 sees a new body style now.

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR

Quote Originally Posted by michaelwfox View Post
    We can only hope 2015 sees a new body style now.

You don't like the styling of this generation?

I do love this body style. And I'm sure when or if Subaru changes it, I'm sure it will be nothing of less attractiveness than what the current body style is. I just hope they don't up the HP too much to drastically out HP the ones we have now. lol

Brandi

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by DevonDisaster View Post
    You don't like the styling of this generation?
    I love this generation! Just ready to see something new. Subaru used to update looks every two years lol

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by jcr557 View Post
    I know he was taking pre-orders as well but I heard from several sources 8/1/13 is when Subaru opened the 14 orders for the WRX officially so hopefully both of ours will come in together haha.

I ordered a World Rally Blue hatchback with fog lights as the only added options. How about you?
    Haha one can only hope. I ordered DGM, hatch, STS, roof rack w/ski clips, arm rest extender, and auto dim mirror. I went a bit crazy with the goodies, but I couldn't help myself.
    http://shiftinglanes.com
    '14 DGM WRX Limited Hatch
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftingLanes View Post
    Haha one can only hope. I ordered DGM, hatch, STS, roof rack w/ski clips, arm rest extender, and auto dim mirror. I went a bit crazy with the goodies, but I couldn't help myself.
    those are all essential goodies so i think they are solid choices lol. i wish i had an armrest extender...
    2013 wrx sedan(saving up for a 2015 STI)

Previous faist cars: '05 Mustang GT '02 RSX-S, '91 SR20 240sx, '85 300zx turbo

Noobie here,

Ordering a 2014 WRX SWP Hatchback next week. Acessories: rear bumper cover and fog light kit. Debating the body side moldings, just to help a little from door dings, any input? Planning on Kartboy sts w/ bushings. So excited, not sure how i'm going to keep my mind off of it before it comes.

Thanks for bumping my thread. Now you got me thinking about the car again hahaha. lol. Na I've been doing good keeping my mind off of it.

I ordered a 2014 WRX Satin white pearl Hatch w/ STS on august 6th. No VIN number yet. Anybody else get their VIN yet?

I Ordered mine a week back. Waiting is killing me!

2014 WRX Satin White Hatch base with Fog Lights, Underseat Sub, Bike racks on the roof and Illumination Kit.
    I read that OEB Sub are a piece of crap. Anyone has specs on this Sub? I should have done my research before putting in an order.

Also what is the best place to get winter tires and rims?
    Last edited by rudra; 09-04-2013 at 10:23 AM.

No VIN yet, but I am not worried. I was told at the 6-8 week mark I will know some info on the car. Until then I'm not worried about it, or at least try not to worry about it haha.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast