Newbie checking in from the Evergreen state!

This is a discussion on Newbie checking in from the Evergreen state! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys! I'm new to the Subaru scene and wanted to send a friendly hello to my new car fam! ...

Thumbs up Newbie checking in from the Evergreen state!

Hey guys!

I'm new to the Subaru scene and wanted to send a friendly hello to my new car fam! I was once a Mustang driver, but I always dreamed of owning a WRX ever since I saw my first bug eye back in 02'. I finally sold the stang and said goodbye to my first car. Kind of bittersweet, but I am so stoked about my new one!

I actually saw A LOT of you guys last Sunday at Bremerton Motorsports park... I had no clue there was a meet going on until i noticed every other dang car on the road was a subi! (Was a huge fan to see those old school Legacy coupes in amongst the sea of Imprezas!) I'll have to catch up with you guys at another time.

Not really familiar with the scene here in Seattle. I used to tag along with my friend who drives a 04' VW R32 to the Leavenworth cruise. I dug the community there.

Hope to run into some of you in the near future!
    "Because, race car."
    2013 Subaru Impreza WRX SWP Hatch

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome!
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"