Noobie from Jersey...I gots a question!

This is a discussion on Noobie from Jersey...I gots a question! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; What's up everyone, I got my 2012 black WRX back in March and I friggin love it but I'm bout ...

Noobie from Jersey...I gots a question!

What's up everyone, I got my 2012 black WRX back in March and I friggin love it but I'm bout ready to have some fun with it. First thing i'm thinking about doing is debadging (i think that's what you guys call it?) what's the best way to do it?? And how bout changing the color on the blue and chrome Subaru badge, how do you that??

Already got it tinted and probly looking for a head unit soon....

Excited about the Club! Thanks in advance for the tips

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome! Usually you can debadge just using fishing line and some goo gone. The longer you wait the harder it is to get off (and more likely to get ghosting from paint fade). The sooner the better.

Typically most people do the badge mod with an overlay. Check out premium auto styling or some other similar website.

I Support ClubWRX
    You can get an overlay for the Subaru badge that might be the simplest choice. Just search for wrx badge overlay. I debadged mine with a bunch of goo gone and some floss I also waited for a warm day. It being summer it shouldn't be so bad. Hatch or sedan? anything else done to the car?
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

Welcome what part of jersey?
    2012 DGM WRX - Stage Two 93 - Stink Eye Mob #908
    The Epic Life of Emily the WRX