CWN newbie here pics inside>

This is a discussion on CWN newbie here pics inside> within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello fellow suby enthusiasts! I am new to this forum and subaru's as I have owned Vw's and audis half ...

Thumbs up CWN newbie here pics inside>

Hello fellow suby enthusiasts! I am new to this forum and subaru's as I have owned Vw's and audis half my life Hence why I like bight colored cars but I'm excited to share a project that has taken up the last year of my life heh. To make a long story short the body shop I chose to fix my car after I had a run in with a deer took forever fixing my car so they said they would custom paint my car for free how ever i wanted it painted. So I had a little fun in photoshop and they made it happen.
    The shop is going to be rapping up the body work next week. and YES I DO KNOW THE COLOR IS BRIGHT! But its my sons favorite color so I went for it. There is a lot of small random things to still put on the car like some trim pieces and the grill etc. Over the next month my Rally Armour flaps K3 variant 3 coils and a turbo back Cobb exhaust system will be installed as well. but for now its sitting on a way to pokey of a stance. There is absolutely no rubbing as of yet but I think I'll do the suspension first LOL..anyways I thought I'd share a few quick snaps i took on my phone last fri...I h8 seeing my car this dusty ! LOL and I cant wait to drive it heh.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20130726_101501~01.jpg   100_1662~01.jpg   sti-orange~01.jpg   20130726_101545~01.jpg  
    Last edited by RAWRSTI; 07-29-2013 at 12:30 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

oh and the color is 2011 Lamborghini Aventador Arancio Argos Orange Aventador LP700-4.lp700_21 - HR image at LamboCARS.com

I like the color!

Quote Originally Posted by cmayba View Post
    I like the color!
    Thanks!

I Support ClubWRX
    I don't typically like orange cars, but when I do, it's 2011 Lamborghini Aventador Arancio Argos Orange.

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome. I would have gone with one tone color. Otherwise Mikie13 approves.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Yeah truthfully I'm not an orange person but there was something that just caught my eye when I saw this color.. My son approved and went for it.
    Last edited by RAWRSTI; 07-29-2013 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    Welcome. I would have gone with one tone color. Otherwise Mikie13 approves.
    Yeah, I love the color, and like the black accents, but would've at most only done the roof black, not the hood (and trunk I assume). But it doesn't ruin it for me, still looks good!
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

The trunk is cf VIS demon series and the hood was done just to go with the theme until it's replaced with cf as well. Not really going for two tone more euro like than two tone. But as for now with the hood being black it's very two toneish

Thanks for the compliments everyone.

I asked for the scoop to be black but oh well it will have to do till I go cf